UM v FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
FSU fans chanting we want Alabama... if they get that wish i could see them getting beat like we got beat tonight, Alabama is on another level heck even Oregon would destroy them..

Think I know why Jimbo called plays.

When something doesn't work, he doesn't keep repeating it.

We've had to dumb down our entire offense because of Jacory Morris.

I think our O coordinator just has an overly simple play book. Lots of holes in James Coley's game.

What does it take to become a Mod??? Because you are an idiot! I wouldn't call a f'n pass with Morris under center!

Jedd Fisch didnt have an issue with it.

What in James Coley's resume gives you confidence that he can run an offense at this level? This is only his second year as a play caller; The other being at FIU under Mario. Tell me what makes me an idiot for questioning why our offense looks worse year over year with better talent.

Advertisement
We play hard
We are coached well, and we have star in the MAKING
FSU has stars now

We are on spot behind, but our future starts tonight
Play a great fourth run the **** table and get the asshats again

Its painful to see how poor we are D
We don't have a single playmaker, NOT ONE
We have guys playing above their limited potential and guys who are just the best of what we have
We will learn a lot about this staff
Who remaining on the schedule should beat us
NO ONE
Run the table, man up and grow up
This D is a long way away, but it can be manned. Up in a year

That is the way I saw the game.
They stopped everything we tried and we couldn't stop the dink and dunk offense or their running game.
No big thing. We will get better.
FSU is playing good football.

GO CANES!!! BEAT vt!!!!!

This is why you don't recruit 3 star morons from south Florida as your only QB

This is why recruiting rankings DO MATTER

This is why you don't put a kid on scholarship bc his dad played here

This is why you don't hire your best friend as DC

This is why Randy is the worst coach in the history of our program

This is why Al Golden needs to stop being so player friendly and bench people

Advertisement
To conservative game plan and flu had no pass rush. The coley under throw change the game for good but it was there all game. The 3rd downs sacks that should have been??

Advertisement
Think I know why Jimbo called plays.

When something doesn't work, he doesn't keep repeating it.

We've had to dumb down our entire offense because of Jacory Morris.

I think our O coordinator just has an overly simple play book. Lots of holes in James Coley's game.

What does it take to become a Mod??? Because you are an idiot! I wouldn't call a f'n pass with Morris under center!

Jedd Fisch didnt have an issue with it.

What in James Coley's resume gives you confidence that he can run an offense at this level? This is only his second year as a play caller; The other being at FIU under Mario. Tell me what makes me an idiot for questioning why our offense looks worse year over year with better talent.

Jesus christ Bay.....would you get of Fisch's **** and off Coleys back. Morris had a couple good games against garbage teams at the end of the year. Get over it. Fisch ******* sucked and you just can't get off this railing of Coley. Guess what.......we've heard you plenty on Coley.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back