UM v FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Maybe Winston is real deal and we are just young; not to mention we lost some ground recruiting with NCAA

All you "fans" wanna fire someone or bail on Morris (who looked good in first half)

Takes time to dig out but loyalty endures

So if WF was nearly 100% against us inn the first half on 3rd down, how was it gonna be better against better athletes? I have never seen a defense make more ordinary plays go for 20 plus yards before....in my life.

Advertisement
Think I know why Jimbo called plays.

When something doesn't work, he doesn't keep repeating it.

We've had to dumb down our entire offense because of Jacory Morris.

Advertisement
I would expect us to drop at around 15-17 in the polls next week

Sad that we are still game planning to make things easier for our senior qb and they have redshirt freshman executing their offense to a t

I bet you were slurping him before the year!!! Huh?
I saw potential and expected him to build off the hot streak he had at the end of the year, didn't expect him to get worse

Whatever... You still have a little **** on your chin, btw!

So if WF was nearly 100% against us inn the first half on 3rd down, how was it gonna be better against better athletes? I have never seen a defense make more ordinary plays go for 20 plus yards before....in my life.

Shhhh. Please lets not use logic here.

Advertisement
This is varsity versus JV with regards to the coordinators in this game.

James Coley's passiing schemes are high school level. He refuses to use the middle of the field. He makes basic play calling mistakes too.

Agree 100%. Why does he insist on running his WRs to the sideline 3/4 of the time.

Did we run passing plays to the middle last year? I don't think we did which makes me think this is more of a Morris thing than a Coley thing.

Oh look, the big dumb ******* Beau Sandland. Try learning how to block so you can be on the field more you big oaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back