UM v Bethune Cookman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
We don’t have a sack yet vs a team that won 2 games. Front 7 looks terrible. Going to outscore a lot of teams this year to be relevant
They run a spread offense. The offense is predicated on the QB getting rid of the ball quickly. No 5 or 7 step drops, so that means we won’t have many chances to sack the QB, without blitzing and jumping the snap.

Advertisement
9-3 is good for Year 1. I went back and forth between that and 8-4 but went a little homer at 9-3. Mario has to make chicken salad out of mierda de pollo for a couple years.
Facts

I hate when casuals watch another team and say "I wish we ran that offense with our guys" I'm like yea it just looks better cause they got talent. Weird that people don't understand they have a different tier in talent. U need to have a loaded roster with that the best teams have that. That's what's similar to the elite is the talent nothing else.

Bruh we still have basically the same roster how is it hard for people to understand this? Saban wouldn't turn the roster around in his first season. All good coaches struggle when they get to a new place unless the team was an elite recruiting place and we weren't. Why don't yall get that cfb is about talent....confusing as **** most don't understand this.
It's not the same roster on defense. We had a TON of transfers, including 1 at LB and 1 at CB along with some young guys. If you choose to play the same guys as the previous regime, that's on the coaches.

I posted last week he had an ankle tweak , that’s why he missed the scrimmage. Nothing serious , just precautionary.
He was dressed in full pads doing the pregame warmups with the rest of the RBs and team.

Probably that was the extent of his day.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Parrish reaching new powerlevels.

Dragon Ball GIF by Toei Animation

Advertisement
Bruh we still have basically the same roster how is it hard for people to understand this? Saban wouldn't turn the roster around in his first season. All good coaches struggle when they get to a new place unless the team was an elite recruiting place and we weren't. Why don't yall get that cfb is about talent....confusing as **** most don't understand this.
You're kidding, right?

We have like 10 transfers who are all expected to get serious playing time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back