UM v Bethune Cookman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
We don’t have a sack yet vs a team that won 2 games. Front 7 looks terrible. Going to outscore a lot of teams this year to be relevant
They arent throwing anything deep. Hard to get a sack on run plays and 2 yard dump offs. The one play we were about to get a sack their QB decided to throw an INT, I think we prefer that

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Agree @JgDaCane Gilbert should be on the field sh I rather have a Safety in him then Ivey taking a spot back there. Or remove Flagg either or I'm fine with.

I don’t know how many of you actually watch football outside of Miami games.

Advertisement
That DL man I want to see Kelly we have no pass rushers besides him it looks like. No true pass rush guys. Alot of holes on the roster but understandable. At least the OL isn't being pushed around I remember even teams like this would toss us around.
No splash players on D outside of Kam and Tae at the moment

I can't watch the game live right now but these comments are depressing the **** out of my to watch later.

We finally have a legit staff and we still can't escape poor play from guys who should really only be depth? WTF man?! By the 2nd quarter, a team like Bethune should already have it's soul ripped out. Their QB shouldn't be 6-8 for 92 yards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back