2023 UM trying to lure 5 star WR Jurrion ****ey Offered, Palo Alto, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
record breaking time for ***gots polluting this board with "not coming"
Say Word Lol GIF by Desus & Mero

My thing is guys don't decide off one game, we had TVD full air afraid 300 yards 3tds a game streak last year, and only one out of state receiver was interested. Got to bag up for that position
youre not telling the entire story. you realize were being negative recruited against the entire time since Mario was hired. his own former handpicked WR coach is telling jean youre gonna waste your career at miami and jean isnt even a target for UGA. its more to do w the offensive philosophy than TVD. Gandhi was saying that dudes watched our offense in spring and basically said ***** this. judging by what we all have seen so far, woof. now if im a RB, I hop on bc you will 1000 percent get yards w Mario here and you will do it well.

Advertisement
Was ****ey committed to Oregon when Mario was there?

I’d be shocked if he flipped, but Oregon isn‘t Bama/OSU.

Advertisement
That sucks. I really, really want him or Innis to sign here. They could help us right away.
Is this something you have been hearing from inside the program? As of now, are we completely out of it?
We've never been a player for Innis. There has never been a snowball's chance in **** he is coming here. Completely not interested.

We've never been a player for Innis. There has never been a snowball's chance in **** he is coming here. Completely not interested.
Yeah, I know.
Was hoping we would at least be in the ****ey sweepstakes, looks like that is trending the wrong way now too. Sucks.
I don’t think there is much of a chance for Williams either.
We need to at least flip Jean.

Advertisement
didnt Kirkland confirm he was coming but he didnt have a committable offer anymore in his commitment interview? you weren't wrong lol.
For what it's worth it was us who backed off of Kirkland because we had 3 kids for 1 spot. It was originally 2 spots but when we got word lew was coming it became 1 and we think kinsler has more upside.

Advertisement
For what it's worth it was us who backed off of Kirkland because we had 3 kids for 1 spot. It was originally 2 spots but when we got word lew was coming it became 1 and we think kinsler has more upside.
I agree. I think Kirkland admitted that in the interview. he said he cried when he found out miami wasn't gonna be it. I dont consider it a loss. I think its what you said. he didnt have a spot anymore

youre not telling the entire story. you realize were being negative recruited against the entire time since Mario was hired. his own former handpicked WR coach is telling jean youre gonna waste your career at miami and jean isnt even a target for UGA. its more to do w the offensive philosophy than TVD. Gandhi was saying that dudes watched our offense in spring and basically said ***** this. judging by what we all have seen so far, woof. now if im a RB, I hop on bc you will 1000 percent get yards w Mario here and you will do it well.
Yet a bunch of the teams that are expected to get those WR recruits are no more explosive, don't pass more, and dont have better QBs. So they are that swayed by negative recruiting vs. seeing that they can come in and take over the WR room in year 1 here because they are the missing piece?

Yet a bunch of the teams that are expected to get those WR recruits are no more explosive, don't pass more, and dont have better QBs. So they are that swayed by negative recruiting vs. seeing that they can come in and take over the WR room in year 1 here because they are the missing piece?
its the rep that was there against Mario and gattis

@Ghandi recruits were saying this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back