2023 UM trying to lure 5 star WR Jurrion ****ey Offered, Palo Alto, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Look at the rushing averages per carry. We are at the bottom.

Amount of times you do something doesn't sell kids. Its effectiveness.
That’s my point. You can’t tell me elite running backs don’t wanna play for a coach that loves to run the ball. So why are none committed? Bc we aren’t good at it. And you can’t tell me not being able to complete a forward pass, doesn’t hinder kids from coming here. We got denied by both Williams, Jean, and Brown. I refuse to believe we got outbid for all of them.

That’s my point. You can’t tell me elite running backs don’t wanna play for a coach that loves to run the ball. So why are none committed? Bc we aren’t good at it. And you can’t tell me not being able to complete a forward pass, doesn’t hinder kids from coming here. We got denied by both Williams, Jean, and Brown. I refuse to believe we got outbid for all of them.
Maybe we just getting out recruited

Maybe we just getting out recruited
So now Mario is just plain getting out recruited for the top 5-7 receivers and running backs from south Florida? I mean If he can’t beat MTSU and can’t recruit receivers or running backs, I’m struggling to see why he was hired in the first place.

Advertisement
So now Mario is just plain getting out recruited for the top 5-7 receivers and running backs from south Florida? I mean If he can’t beat MTSU and can’t recruit receivers or running backs, I’m struggling to see why he was hired in the first place.
Not gonna win every battle man lol it’s October relax

Advertisement
- Jean has committed to nearly every P5 school in the country thus far and his recruitment isn't over.
- Brown got in his feelings when the Washington bros called him out for sucking at 7v7 tourney

They lying then lmao. If you believe someone told you Tyler Williams picked UGA over Miami because of sheme. I have some oceanfront property in Kansas I can sell you.

Uh, they did win the national championship last year and are sitting at #2 in the nation after Alabama jumped them this week. Georgia did that with a backup walk-on or whatever that QB was. You don't think they're selling all of that in addition to saying they want to up their passing game? You think they won't find another QB who can throw even better with the roll they're on?

****, I'd suggest my own kid go there at this point until I see something different here. Georgia will do whatever it takes to remain a perennial contender and we're trying to just get started in that direction. Right now though, we're standing in line trying to get in the club. You can bet everyone points out how bad we've been offensively and takes into account last year's Oregon to now. It's not a good sell, they want to see it on the field. I don't blame them.

I wasn't thrilled with the hire, but thought he could put something together in the long run, even if it isn't national championships. I thought his and our limits were 9 and 10 win seasons with a better run every four years or so. That's just today's landscape in the NIL Era.

Still, I don't think anyone saw how much we'd be on the struggle bus offensively. I think anyone's reservations have been surpassed. They sure as heck didn't see the Southern Miss struggle or the MTSU loss. Talk about a buzz kill for recruiting.

Advertisement
They lying then lmao. If you believe someone told you Tyler Williams picked UGA over Miami because of sheme. I have some oceanfront property in Kansas I can sell you.
6E5537DE-53E2-46E1-A418-0BEAD2E96872.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back