2023 UM trying to lure 5 star WR Jurrion ****ey Offered, Palo Alto, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.
The offense style is not the reason and everyone that believes that is a ****** idiot.
Ron Burgundy What GIF

Advertisement
The offense style is not the reason and everyone that believes that is a ****** idiot.
We have had multiple WRs at this point in the year that if the QB saw them open or if they just caught the ball would have had over 100 yards/game .

Uh, they did win the national championship last year and are sitting at #2 in the nation after Alabama jumped them this week. Georgia did that with a backup walk-on or whatever that QB was. You don't think they're selling all of that in addition to saying they want to up their passing game? You think they won't find another QB who can throw even better with the roll they're on?

****, I'd suggest my own kid go there at this point until I see something different here. Georgia will do whatever it takes to remain a perennial contender and we're trying to just get started in that direction. Right now though, we're standing in line trying to get in the club. You can bet everyone points out how bad we've been offensively and takes into account last year's Oregon to now. It's not a good sell, they want to see it on the field. I don't blame them.
Ok now do UF.

Advertisement
Florida went 3 games without passing for a TD I'm sure WRs love that scheme.

🥴
And Andy Jean’s committed there and not here. You make no sense sometimes. These WR’s don’t want to play in Gattis’ scheme… Not one local WR1 or 2 types with all of the studs in this class.

“Must be TVD’s fault.”
-Cway313

:monkey-serious:

And Andy Jean’s committed there and not here. You make no sense sometimes. These WR’s don’t want to play in Gattis’ scheme… Not one local WR1 or 2 types with all of the studs in this class.

“Must be TVD’s fault.”
-Cway313

:monkey-serious:
He committed to an offense that has been less productive than Miami. The point I made was the scheme argument is stupid. Should be pretty simple to figure out maybe I used too many words.

U F can't forward pass.

Is that easier to understand?

He committed to an offense that has been less productive than Miami. The point I made was the scheme argument is stupid. Should be pretty simple to figure out maybe I used too many words.

U F can't forward pass.

🤮

No. What non-slot WR’s suspected we’d run - some Big 10 type crap - has been confirmed. They’re all going elsewhere.

Advertisement
Its obvious that the issue is wayyyy deeper than just Gattis
This is true. The WR’s suck, TVD hasn’t played well and isn’t a fit for this system, and whatever reputation Mario has on offense is carrying over.

They’re better off playing Garcia or Jacurri if this is the system they’re going to continue to run.

U F can't forward pass.

He's not coming to UM...

This is true. The WR’s suck, TVD hasn’t played well and isn’t a fit for this system, and whatever reputation Mario has on offense is carrying over.

They’re better off playing Garcia or Jacurri if this is the system they’re going to continue to run.

Its more than just the system

LSU's passing offense is garbage, Kelly's system have never been WR friendly and they've got 2 five star WRs

UF's scheme is worse than ours for WRs right now, and yet they are beating us for a local kid we want

Jimbo is running a scheme from 2009, refuses to adapt and they signed the two best WRs in the entire Southeast last cycle.

Meanwhile we can't sign a top 20 WR at the position for 4 years straight

Advertisement

LSU's passing offense is garbage, Kelly's system have never been WR friendly and they've got 2 five star WRs

UF's scheme is worse than ours for WRs right now, and yet they are beating us for a local kid we want

Jimbo is running a scheme from 2009, refuses to adapt and they signed the two best WRs in the entire Southeast last cycle.

Naa it's all Gattis B10 scheme 🤣 .

UGA throws to their RBs and TEs, Florida passing game has sucked a**, Texas A&M attempts 20 passes per game with 18 of those going to the RB or slot WR, FSU hasn't had a winning season in 4 years, and yet Miami struggles with WR recruits.

You tell me, because the scheme narrative isn't it.

Advertisement
Ok now do UF.

Well, they've won a national championship since he's been alive. I have no clue who he was a fan of growing up, but that could be a factor.

They had a lot of hype with AR15 and he's been commited prior to seeing their season unfold. The scheme is there, he's just not executing. Can we say the same?

Two competitive games against top 20 teams. We're splitting hairs on who is more productive on offense, it's more of a push.

Big state school, something different, maybe felt like more of a priority, etc?

Mario offensive effect? How much does he pay attention to various things? I don't know, but head to head, there's not many schools you could say are less impressive offensively than us. Best case scenario, it's a push and there's a lot of other factors.

Maybe they hate Gattis? Maybe whatever happened at Michigan carried over?

It also won't be popular saying this, but we've been a clown show for so long, they just need to see it's changing. Not just talk, but tangible evidence that we are and you can see with your eyes. We've been selling change forever, but it's just empty words until proven otherwise.

Someone said A&M, all that talent, someone is going to win with it eventually.

FSU, Memphis Mike has proven he can call an offense at his previous stop and can sell that. It doesn't mean he ever will get the guys in place, but he has a point of reference to sell.

UGA, nothing needs to be said. Already covered it. It's hard to move away from a national championship winning QB, but if they did their passing numbers would increase. They've got a game manager and if it brings wins, you stick with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back