2023 UM trying to lure 5 star WR Jurrion ****ey Offered, Palo Alto, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t imagine what he looks like after a year at a training table in a college S&C program. He’s basically a longer Anquan Boldin with speed. Julio Jones/Andre Johnson level recruit. I don’t think we can afford both him and Pancake. Both will break the bank.
As long as Ruiz doesn’t mind writing the check, there isn’t exactly a salary cap.

Advertisement
I don’t know if he comes here but I would take the field over Oregon. This kid will be heavily pursued by the upper echelon programs. He’s elite. Although the comp looks ok thus far. He’s got size, moves speed and hands

Is he still committed to Oregon? 247 Sports still has him committed to the Ducks.

Advertisement
I don’t know if he comes here but I would take the field over Oregon. This kid will be heavily pursued by the upper echelon programs. He’s elite. Although the comp looks ok thus far. He’s got size, moves speed and hands

I’ve mentioned this previously, and I know because I’m involved on the periphery, but Oregon’s NIL program, Division Street, is best in class. I’ve told you how much it would take to beat their offer, which gives you a sense of how flush that collective is. Insane talent at the executive level, incredible business plan and infrastructure investment, and top tier budget. They are going to do very, very well. They are, however, very strict about compliance — that comes from Knight. So, their Achilles heel right now is that they will not sign a kid or provide benefits prior to matriculation. If I had to, I’d put my money on Oregon over the field at this point, but he remains open.

I normally don't like to hype recruits because generally speaking most are replaceable. This one feels different. He is a difference maker and worth whatever he commands to join your team.

I can’t imagine what he looks like after a year at a training table in a college S&C program. He’s basically a longer Anquan Boldin with speed. Julio Jones/Andre Johnson level recruit. I don’t think we can afford both him and Pancake. Both will break the bank.
AliveElderlyChanticleer-max-1mb.gif

Advertisement
Season will clear up a lot. The perceptions of every team will be different in a couple months.

if TVD explodes and Oregon struggles through the air it's going to feel like he's a moron for staying there.

Scared money...

Advertisement
I’ve mentioned this previously, and I know because I’m involved on the periphery, but Oregon’s NIL program, Division Street, is best in class. I’ve told you how much it would take to beat their offer, which gives you a sense of how flush that collective is. Insane talent at the executive level, incredible business plan and infrastructure investment, and top tier budget. They are going to do very, very well. They are, however, very strict about compliance — that comes from Knight. So, their Achilles heel right now is that they will not sign a kid or provide benefits prior to matriculation. If I had to, I’d put my money on Oregon over the field at this point, but he remains open.
Question: Can you sign someone to an NIL while in High School? Say you start paying him Senior year before enrolling?

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back