2023 UM trying to lure 5 star WR Jurrion ****ey Offered, Palo Alto, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always love these cryptic post…..either spill the beans or you have no clue. It’s not complicated unless grades are the issue or if the coaches are cooling on them. If grades are good, and coaches still want them, then pick a school, not that hard
Reading the logic leaves from his post, seems pretty clear UL is offering something that can jeopardize players eligibility.

Thus, us still having a chance with player would make him not want to spill the beans.

Don't have to be so aggressive when somebody won't share 100% truth. Many reasons.

Advertisement
Always love these cryptic post…..either spill the beans or you have no clue. It’s not complicated unless grades are the issue or if the coaches are cooling on them. If grades are good, and coaches still want them, then pick a school, not that hard
Is it not true because you don’t like what he is saying? At this point he maybe BSing, but anyone with real info is usually gonna have to keep it cryptic.

Rivals 250 was just re-shuffled.....****ey jumped up 134 spots.

Is now the 23rd ranked player in the country.

247 hasn't updated the composite yet but I'm guessing he moves into the top 20 overall and a 5-star. They already have him at #14 in their rankings. This kid is blowing up.

On the money, he is now a composite 5* and 16th nationally.

Is it not true because you don’t like what he is saying? At this point he maybe BSing, but anyone with real info is usually gonna have to keep it cryptic.
He’s not saying anything for me to like or dislike, that’s my point.

He’s not saying anything for me to like or dislike, that’s my point.
Well my point is that speaking on specifics is gonna be unlikely and being that you have been following this for a decade, you should know that. Even Cribby has to be cryptic all the time until after the fact or right before.

Advertisement
Reading the logic leaves from his post, seems pretty clear UL is offering something that can jeopardize players eligibility.

Thus, us still having a chance with player would make him not want to spill the beans.

Don't have to be so aggressive when somebody won't share 100% truth. Many reasons.
**** it, out the trash handlers. it wont get taken seriously anyways since its a message board.

because Miami has a chance at Robby a good chance still. Wouldnt put anything out here that can be used to muddy the situation. But now that it's out there yes UL is indeed in play.
Its a complicated situation.
complicated meaning the handler (whoever he or she is) is a moron and can't read the state's NIL law correctly?

because Miami has a chance at Robby a good chance still. Wouldnt put anything out here that can be used to muddy the situation. But now that it's out there yes UL is indeed in play.
Its a complicated situation.

i.e. $$

Unless he gone catch some TDs he don't have anything I wanna hear.

Yeah I disagree. This is how you build a team . This is how Saban built Bama.
Land these monsters up front first as the building blocks and wins will come.
eventually we will land elite WRs. Actually we have what I consider possibly the
most dynamic playmaker in FL in Ray Ray.

Advertisement

Yeah I disagree. This is how you build a team . This is how Saban built Bama.
Land these monsters up front first as the building blocks and wins will come.
eventually we will land elite WRs. Actually we have what I consider possibly the
most dynamic playmaker in FL in Ray Ray.

It's OK to disagree this is a safe space. More power to you. In actuality he brought in a guy named Julio Jones at WR and a guy named Mark Ingram at RB. He followed that up by bringing in Eddie Lacy and Trenton Richardson the following year. Rewrite history however suits your narrative but in 2022 building an OL does not make your team elite.

Last edited:
It's OK to disagree this is a safe space. More power to you. In actuality he brought in a guy named Julio Jones at WR and a guy names Mark Ingram at RB. He followed that up by bringing in Eddie Lacy and Trenton Richardson the following year. Rewrite history however suits your narrative but in 2022 building an OL does not make your team elite.
Agree that those guys were studs and the you need to bring in studs at the skills position. But historically, he places a premium on :

DL/OL/QB/DBs

those 4 positions. The line play allows the QB, The RBS and the WRs to do their thing. Whenever Saban overspent it was usually with OL/DL. Evan Neal one of the most recent examples.

Agree that those guys were studs and the you need to bring in studs at the skills position. But historically, he places a premium on :

DL/OL/QB/DBs

those 4 positions. The line play allows the QB, The RBS and the WRs to do their thing. Whenever Saban overspent it was usually with OL/DL. Evan Neal one of the most recent examples.
You very conveniently left out WR. More recently he also brought in 3 of top 6 WR in 2021. He followed that up with 3 more top 10 WR last year and two portal WRs. So I'd venture to say he has noted a shift in importance.

You very conveniently left out WR. More recently he also brought in 3 of top 6 WR in 2021. He followed that up with 3 more top 10 WR last year and two portal WRs. So I'd venture to say he has noted a shift in importance.
Yes 2021. By this time he already has a machine. Look at his OL and DL recruiting when Mario was there. That dynasty was built because of those lines. Wrs eventually of course joined the show and its Bama so he recruited lights out. But his foundation was never WR or skills position. He built those dynasties with line play. And that is not even an open secret. UGA and ATM and now Miami are trying to emulate that model.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I just looked at all their classes from 06-2012 on Rivals for some clarity. Although it's definitely true landing Julio in 2008 was a huge deal and immediately led to title # 1 for Saban in Tuscaloosa, those early classes were very trench and linebacker heavy. Guys like Andre Smith, Barrett Jones, DJ Fluker, Ryan Kelly, Cyrus Koundaijo, and James Carpenter were the foundation of dominant lines for years to come. Amari was class of 2012, and after that is when the receiver hauls started getting ridiculous for them. We need it all to be back again, but it's not wrong to say based on Bama blueprint that priority # 1 is building the trenches.

I just looked at all their classes from 06-2012 on Rivals for some clarity. Although it's definitely true landing Julio in 2008 was a huge deal and immediately led to title # 1 for Saban in Tuscaloosa, those early classes were very trench and linebacker heavy. Guys like Andre Smith, Barrett Jones, DJ Fluker, Ryan Kelly, Cyrus Koundaijo, and James Carpenter were the foundation of dominant lines for years to come. Amari was class of 2012, and after that is when the receiver hauls started getting ridiculous for them. We need it all to be back again, but it's not wrong to say based on Bama blueprint that priority # 1 is building the trenches.
My point wasn't that they didn't have a great OL the point was he also had great skill players. Just like the point isn't now that you don't need great OL. Skill positions just matter more in 2022 than OL its a fact. Mauigoa is a great addition but he won't win us games. ****ey can legitimately win games if you don't understand this concept I don't have a retort for you.

My point wasn't that they didn't have a great OL the point was he also had great skill players. Just like the point isn't now that you don't need great OL. Skill positions just matter more in 2022 than OL its a fact. Mauigoa is a great addition but he won't win us games. ****ey can legitimately win games if you don't understand this concept I don't have a retort for you.
Mauigoa will win you games because it makes your rbs, QBs and WRs that much better. You give QBs more time
to throw, your wrs benefit. You open bigger lanes for your rbs they benefit. There is a reason why Bama is in the national title contention every year. The teams that put a heavy emphasis on the line play will win more games and that will lead to better recruiting at other positions like WR.

Now for Miami this cycle, The most important positions are OL, WR and LB. Those are the weaknesses on our current roster. OL might be a strength now hit Zion about to dip and there is very little depth there.

So yea ****ey would be for me #3 on our board after Samson and Mauigoa in terms of need with Ray Ray right behind.

Mauigoa will win you games because it makes your rbs, QBs and WRs that much better. You give QBs more time
to throw, your wrs benefit. You open bigger lanes for your rbs they benefit. There is a reason why Bama is in the national title contention every year. The teams that put a heavy emphasis on the line play will win more games and that will lead to better recruiting at other positions like WR.

Now for Miami this cycle, The most important positions are OL, WR and LB. Those are the weaknesses on our current roster. OL might be a strength now hit Zion about to dip and there is very little depth there.

So yea ****ey would be for me #3 on our board after Samson and Mauigoa in terms of need with Ray Ray right behind.
Agreed, the idea is that Rashada will be fully able to show off that big arm because Mauigoa will make sure one of the DEs will always be neutralized and allow those long routes to develop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back