2023 UM trying to lure 5 star WR Jurrion ****ey Offered, Palo Alto, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
OK....somebody please help me understand this.

At this going rate, if you're signing 8 five-stars and 20 four-stars, as Texas A&M did last year, you're looking at something like $75M per class. So if you're attempting to do that every year you have a payroll of $75M per year.

There is no way that is sustainable. You're talking about 100's of millions of dollars being spent in very short time periods. With no return on investment.

I definitely see the amounts tapering off with teams picking and choosing who to throw the big ones at. This could look similar to NFL free agency where a team puts all its eggs in one or two recruiting classes money wise and hope to win a NC(not talking about the big dogs of course, they'll always get theirs).

Advertisement
OK....somebody please help me understand this.

At this going rate, if you're signing 8 five-stars and 20 four-stars, as Texas A&M did last year, you're looking at something like $75M per class. So if you're attempting to do that every year you have a payroll of $75M per year.

There is no way that is sustainable. You're talking about 100's of millions of dollars being spent in very short time periods. With no return on investment.
I tgimk the amounts will Lessen bc these are bad 8nvestmenrs for businesses.

God I hate him but on this rare occasion he's right.
I don’t watch ESPN all that much but he was one of the guys that brought a little something. Did he get ESPNized as well now or have you always hated him?

Advertisement
All about the clicks per usual
Lemme guess Nathaniel Joseph flipping too as he was a strong mean to Louisville?

Lol

Miami suddenly forgot how to recruit?

Only recent news are upgraded temporary lockers and that's spurning all current commits?

Lemme guess Nathaniel Joseph flipping too as he was a strong mean to Louisville?

Lol

Miami suddenly forgot how to recruit?

Only recent news are upgraded temporary lockers and that's spurning all current commits?
We all know anything can happen but I'll wait for our own sources. Louisville can be a ploy from the fam to leverage more NIL from us. Not worried until Crib, Leeds, etc tells us otherwise.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Rivals 250 was just re-shuffled.....****ey jumped up 134 spots.

Is now the 23rd ranked player in the country.

247 hasn't updated the composite yet but I'm guessing he moves into the top 20 overall and a 5-star. They already have him at #14 in their rankings. This kid is blowing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back