2023 UM trying to lure 5 star WR Jurrion ****ey Offered, Palo Alto, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s in Menlo Park, it’s like 10 minutes up the road (west) where he’s from in EPA.

Yup - I live a similar distance away from there, so hope to get to a game or two.

I'm pretty sure Pittsburg played Junipero Serra in San Mateo last year, but I don't think they have any games on the Peninsula this year (just East Bay and Capital Region).

Advertisement
Had an old roommate from Atherton. It is one of the wealthiest cities in America. His neighbor was Jerry Rice. Fascinating guy. Wound up going to work at Google as a landscaper/maintenance guy.

Menlo is alright, but all in that same general South Bay area there is Serra which I’d say is a much better program (Tom Brady, Barry Bonds, Lynn Swann, David Bakhtiari, etc) and St Frances which I’m pretty sure beat Menlo in playoffs - within like 30mins (considered close for Bay Area imo). My choice would have been Serra. And obviously you got De La Salle and Pittsburg which are like an hour away in the east bay…

This isn’t a big deal transfer. If it were to Pittsburg it would have mattered…

Advertisement
Perfect last name for that shot on the left.
02100D70-AE53-45D7-9B1E-0D8D92A27F12.gif

Advertisement
Troy Franklin, 5 star 2021, went to M/A. He committed to Mario, is now productive at Oregon. M/A is a public school, it’s a tale of two cities. Part of the sending district is Atherton, a very wealthy community, part is East Palo Alto, an underprivileged community. ****y is from EPA, M/A is his local pubic school.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gabby put him in our class in his new mock.

Added Chris Johnson, ****ey, Andy Jean, Okunlola, Damon Wilson, Bain, M'Pemba, Damari Brown, and Kylen Webb to our current commits. Would be a dream close
Second....

nvm

Idk man that's a lot of bread for a high school player. Glad I don't make these decisions

Someone very knowledgeable told me before Rashada committed that, if he were allocating the NIL cash, he would throw whatever is necessary to two players: Pancake and ****ey. Thought both would prove to be way more valuable than Rashada. But, yeah, the numbers this year are seriously out of control. I think ****ey is cost prohibitive at this point but who the f@ck knows anymore. I just hope that we cover the commitments we’ve made at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back