2023 UM trying to lure 5 star WR Jurrion ****ey Offered, Palo Alto, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Here’s the full vid with Monster Mike, over 2M subscribers.

If anyone in the program helped line this out….wow….whole another level of crootin strategy.

Brian the CEO, as he goes by on Instagram runs all the stuff for Monster Mike, it's both of their companies/Social/YouTube etc.

Brian used to tailgate with us in the Green Lot, dude always had a Raiden Hat...but definitely huge Canes Fan

This is the only WR we could get that would make me feel better if we miss on Hykeem Williams. Never was a huge fan of Jean or Fowles.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Do u think we had anything to do with his extracurricular activities on the visit? The fishing etc? I think he flips man.
Any time a recruit visits UM, nothing, and I mean nothing is left to chance.

Two laws from Mario's Recruiting laws are applicable here:

• Win over a recruits family, then win the recruit.
  • Each recruit gets a customized official visit plan catered to their interests
Now granted, this wasn't an OV, but given the magnitude of the recruit, its still applicable.

Ditch tarpon when its too windy to be on the water is fun
True. It’s kind of like canal fishing by boat. I just couldn’t stand to not be able to move around. Not hating. I just don’t know if people pay for guides?!

Advertisement
Sometimes you don't need all the answers. All that matters is he enjoyed visit and Miami has a chance.
6ob5be.jpg

Advertisement
That would be hilarious and great obviously. Watching them spin their “not worried” narrative just keeps getting better. PLEASE let that happen.
Would think that would be the end of the 'not worried' narrative. Spending the entire year playing with Miami's QB commit who would likely be in his ear all year to flip no way you can still claim there is nothing to see here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back