2023 UM trying to lure 5 star WR Jurrion ****ey Offered, Palo Alto, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is beyond QueJay88 delusion. What wind is he talking about?

I suppose a 0.0000005mph wind might make the waves too choppy to go fishing, you never know.

Winter Storm Snow GIF by The Weather Channel
AB3D036A-A3BC-4E2C-8501-87416C1728B9.jpeg

CB1BB014-5BB5-490A-BA7F-115FC6EFF0A9.jpeg

This was me on Sunday at the Tiki Bar sandbar in Islamorada. It was windier than normal but it was fine. Thankfully my Sandbar grill and table didn’t blow over or get swept away by the violent waves, lol.

PS: you’re welcome for the timing of my picture.

Advertisement
View attachment 202287

View attachment 202288

This was me on Sunday at the Tiki Bar sandbar in Islamorada. It was windier than normal but it was fine. Thankfully my Sandbar grill and table didn’t blow over or get swept away by the violent waves, lol.

https://c.tenor.com/25jYrJGF5K4AAAAM/ya-tu.gif
View attachment 202287

View attachment 202288

Attachments

• ya-tu.gif
    ya-tu.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 14
Advertisement
View attachment 202287

View attachment 202288

I love the smell of after sun bikini *****

Who is worked up ? It’s Monday night and you’re responding to a post I made on Saturday. I was done talking about it Saturday and yal keep mentioning me with the same answer that was established already, on Saturday. Can we let it die now ? I was bored at work and made a rare comment, that was my mistake obviously.

I agree with your last point, which is what I’ve been doing for the past 10 years on this site. I’ve never once freaked out over anything any of these recruits do. I stopped following it completely under Richts last year and again under Mandy. I promise you I’m not interested in riding a recruiting roller coaster lol
Let it fly!

View attachment 202287

View attachment 202288

That fish station looks awfully clean...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I have a good feeling we can land this kid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back