2023 UM trying to lure 5 star WR Jurrion ****ey Offered, Palo Alto, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
It's too much of a coincidence and it's really not worth everyone getting all worked up. We've gotten ourselves use to grabbing hold of every little nugget and riding the recruiting rollercoaster.

I've come to realize it's just better NOT knowing how the sausage is made. I'm just interested in 2 things and that's when they commit and when they sign.
Who is worked up ? It’s Monday night and you’re responding to a post I made on Saturday. I was done talking about it Saturday and yal keep mentioning me with the same answer that was established already, on Saturday. Can we let it die now ? I was bored at work and made a rare comment, that was my mistake obviously.

I agree with your last point, which is what I’ve been doing for the past 10 years on this site. I’ve never once freaked out over anything any of these recruits do. I stopped following it completely under Richts last year and again under Mandy. I promise you I’m not interested in riding a recruiting roller coaster lol

And you realize you’re a grown man posting daily on a forum about teenagers who have no idea who you are and most likely never will ? Why are you even trying to talk down on somebody with less than half the posts you have and almost double the time here?
Not trying to talk down to you. Not my intent.

Advertisement
Ok, I really don’t care this much . I made one post about it and yal feel the need to keep mentioning me and saying the same things over and over .

The staff planned all this with ****ey. I was wrong and happy to be so. Great. Hope we get him.
All good was just answering from the little insider info I am privy too.

I know it’s hard sometimes because of all the crap we’ve been through the last 15 plus years but we have a legit respected coach with a great staff. It can’t surprise us anymore to be in it for top rated kids

Advertisement
I’m ecstatic for any young man that’s getting paid right now from college programs. I don’t give a **** what college it is. It’s long over due and I hope it never stops.

It’s great schools like atm, texas and alabaga are driving up the prices. That means a kid somewhere is getting a bag for himself or his family. ESPECIALLY for the young men whom are from economically challenged backgrounds and communities. IMO
I agree… So many of these Clemson fans I live around can’t stand the NIL. They complain that cfb is no longer cfb and has lost its pageantry. It’s funny bc they swear they haven’t been paying players under the table even though they are also a school with history with sanctions. When coaches are being paid multi million dollars for winning and can leave a school at any given moment, players should also have the same option. Most fans don’t understand bc they have never put their body out there on the field. Even if a player doesn’t suffer a major injury, there is still long term effects to the body that they used to put money into the school’s pocket.

All good was just answering from the little insider info I am privy too.

I know it’s hard sometimes because of all the crap we’ve been through the last 15 plus years but we have a legit respected coach with a great staff. It can’t surprise us anymore to be in it for top rated kids
im a big deal GIF

Advertisement
I agree… So many of these Clemson fans I live around can’t stand the NIL. They complain that cfb is no longer cfb and has lost its pageantry. It’s funny bc they swear they haven’t been paying players under the table even though they are also a school with history with sanctions. When coaches are being paid multi million dollars for winning and can leave a school at any given moment, players should also have the same option. Most fans don’t understand bc they have never put their body out there on the field. Even if a player doesn’t suffer a major injury, there is still long term effects to the body that they used to put money into the school’s pocket.
I agree with you. The fans understand, but they don’t want to see those players get paid and many of them still don’t. Players are getting paid now, so now it’s out of control, needs a cap, needs regulating, it’s the wild wild west bull****. Can go on and on and on about ****’s acting like it’s their money…

I agree with you. The fans understand, but they don’t want to see those players get paid and many of them still don’t. Players are getting paid now, so now it’s out of control, needs a cap, needs regulating, it’s the wild wild west bull****. Can go on and on and on about ****’s acting like it’s their money…
Yup, as if a cap would prevent schools from going over it.

Advertisement
Yea, I just googled his name and there are tons of pictures of this little guy with the peacock bass. Monster Mike is definitely Cuban, ordered a Colada, the Miami crack. Good thing is that the kid is still in Miami. Good news.

He leaves tomorrow that was already posted.

And for our entertainment. Makes me sad how guys like Ahmmon could’ve benefitted from NIL. Or guys like Trajan, who could’ve/would’ve stayed longer in school, but felt they had to leave for the draft to help support their families.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back