2023 UM trying to lure 5 star WR Jurrion ****ey Offered, Palo Alto, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Understood but I wouldn’t put too much stock in what kids tweet out to fan bases. It’s just a way for them to get their social media engagement up that makes them more valuable in the NIL era
No lies detected

Advertisement
Don’t give ‘em anything for a few days. I wanna see how much improvement young @cway313 has made on the behavior side of the report card.
A Tomar Por Culo Lol GIF by La Guarimba Film Festival

Advertisement
I wouldn’t go so far to say we “know **** well he didn’t” but I do agree that it’s really not all that strange that a family would visit Miami this time of the year.

My question is were his parents with him at the BBQ? If yes, then I would err on the side of him having definite interest. If no, then……
Yes. His mom and brother were mentioned in a writeup

There is a missing yet crucial element in this scenario. Billy has been stuffed in the locker so many times this cycle against Mario even some of their fans have given up hope against us. Not saying Dijon committed to them, but the news that he was coming to UM after their event would prompt the gaytors to do something drastic to change the narrative. All they have to do is paying the kid enough to stay there and not coming to us. This makes a statement to their fan base which is now alive again. Recruiting is a game of perceptions and momentums. Again, as long as the kid didn't commit to them, there is more game to be played here.
Agree 100%! But, even if he did commit it would still be game on. If mario didn't feel that way we wouldn't have skinner, ray ray, @ mekeska(sp) and in 24' jackson

Advertisement
Now imagine if a South FlorIda recruit that loved boating showed up in Cali the weekend of a big recruiting BBQ for USC. He’s there on “ vacation, he wants to boat “ but shows up to that event during the “ vacation“ . On top of that the USC coach was recruiting him hard at his previous job in a nearby state. Now what would the lunatics be saying here ? Lol.

Now imagine if a South FlorIda recruit that loved boating showed up in Cali the weekend of a big recruiting BBQ for USC. He’s there on “ vacation, he wants to boat “ but shows up to that event during the “ vacation“ . On top of that the USC coach was recruiting him hard at his previous job in a nearby state. Now what would the lunatics be saying here ? Lol.
Just let ‘em suffer man. You have to be a special kind of naysayer to continue to question this.

I would say that south Florida recruits are loyal and would never do that. 0% chance said s fl recruit would ever Decommit or visit another school

Advertisement
I don't think it's fair comparison. South Florida WRs are always looking to dip.

“He gon”

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back