2023 UM trying to lure 5 star WR Jurrion ****ey Offered, Palo Alto, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.
He needs to hook up with Graves.
If he truly loves fishing then we should be favored.
Graves always posts about fishing.
If he’s on vacation then someone should direct him to a chartered trip.
He will not be disappointed.

Advertisement
Love me some ****ey. Let’s reel him in w one of the last 3 S FL studs and fill up those trenches
Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
Just to be clear, the Malik Bryant thread is for Florida Championship Wrestling and this one is for fishing. Do I have it right? I’m proposing the Monroe Freeling thread for favorite slurpee flavors.
The Payton K. one was about hot women until that was locked after his Texas debacle.

I propose we start a new TEARS thread for the longHORNS called HORNyTEARS (HORN and TEARS) that is about how PK was tearful about not being welcomed by the U, and the Texas fans are tearful about taking a tearful recruit.

And of course, posts in that thread should be moist with HOT WOMEN!
images-8.jpeg
images-9.jpeg
images-7.jpeg
who-is-hannah-davis-meet-the-sports-illustrated-model-05.jpg
Screenshot_20220723-030533_Opera.jpg
22-8.jpg
Cane Tankerous DJ.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
The Payton K. one was about hot women until that was locked after his Texas debacle.

I propose we start a new TEARS thread for the longHORNS called HORNyTEARS (HORN and TEARS) that is about how PK was tearful about not being welcomed by the U, and the Texas fans are tearful about taking a tearful recruit.

And of course, posts in that thread should be moist with HOT WOMEN!
Similar to my portfolio!

im not challenging your typically superb moderation. I'm simply looking for clarity.

Before i posted i thought nothing was risqué... if you review again, id truly like to know (sincerely) if a spoiler is necessary for that G rated picture collection. Or, are you just reacting to another poster's issues?

Hey tankerous! What type bs is that, i had my lotion, a private spot picked out and i click on yo link and it killed my vibe among other thngs! **** yu @RVACane

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m reacting to another poster’s issues. If he can’t post an unrestricted jiggling booty, no one can. These pics may proceed without his protests however.
No problem with these or the other pics. Just wanted clarification on the use of a spoiler. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back