2023 UM trying to lure 5 star WR Jurrion ****ey Offered, Palo Alto, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.
pause is ***. for the record. its way more *** then saying something ***.
No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dont know where all the smoke comes from but i Don't see us landing this kid at all. I remember when he committed to Oregon he basically said he wasn't interested in the last staff n wouldn't have came if they still were there

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dis ***** trippin
he probably means it shows it's constantly on your mind and you're constantly trying to not coming across as ***, which itself may be because you and are insecure and fear others think you committed the sin of saying something "***", so you NEED to say pause after every time.... as opposed to 99% of the rest of the worlds interactions between non-*** people that go on without a hitch without saying pause because nobody gives a ****...

Bruh the lake on campus has some crazy fish in it. I have pulled redfish, peacock bass, regular bass, snook, tiny mangrove snapper, tarpon, small barracuda, jacks and a saltwater croc out of there lol
At UM? What happened when you hooked a croc and pulled it out of the lake on UM’s campus? Like wtf do you do when you catch a croc in a place like coral gables? It’s not like you went gator hunting in the Everglades and were equipped for or expecting that.

Advertisement
At UM? What happened when you hooked a croc and pulled it out of the lake on UM’s campus? Like wtf do you do when you catch a croc in a place like coral gables? It’s not like you went gator hunting in the Everglades and were equipped for or expecting that.
Call the Gator boys and end up on tv lol.

It’s a played out joke from 03, when the word “***” became synonymous with everything bad. Around the late 00’s they started saying “no homo”. Around the 2010’s “pause” became a euphemism for “***.” That being said, it was a bit insensitive to the lgbt+ community. I’m surprised it was resurrected in 2022. Boondocks made it popular though.

It’s a played out joke from 03, when the word “***” became synonymous with everything bad. Around the late 00’s they started saying “no homo”. Around the 2010’s “pause” became a euphemism for “***.” That being said, it was a bit insensitive to the lgbt+ community. I’m surprised it was resurrected in 2022. Boondocks made it popular though.

Nah, Cam’ron popularized pause. It started off as an east coast/NYC thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back