2023 UM trying to lure 5 star WR Jurrion ****ey Offered, Palo Alto, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.
he probably means it shows it's constantly on your mind and you're constantly trying to not coming across as ***, which itself may be because you and are insecure and fear others think you committed the sin of saying something "***", so you NEED to say pause after every time.... as opposed to 99% of the rest of the worlds interactions between non-*** people that go on without a hitch without saying pause because nobody gives a ****...
Preach John Stamos GIF by Fuller House

Advertisement
At UM? What happened when you hooked a croc and pulled it out of the lake on UM’s campus? Like wtf do you do when you catch a croc in a place like coral gables? It’s not like you went gator hunting in the Everglades and were equipped for or expecting that.
Not speaking for him but I think he is saying that there is a croc in those waters, not that he has caught one (but will let him reply to that). Wouldn’t surprise me either. There are a ton of them down that way on the bay (East Gables). They are also heading northward too to Palm Beach County. I used to play golf at a place where there were no less than 5 on the course. They would be close to the tee boxes and green side water hazards (brings a new meaning to hazard). While listed as an endangered species, they are going to eventually get out of control.

Unlike the other fella that committed elsewhere...can this guy catch the ball with full pads and a helmet on?

Dont know where all the smoke comes from but i Don't see us landing this kid at all. I remember when he committed to Oregon he basically said he wasn't interested in the last staff n wouldn't have came if they still were there

Provide the quote.

And yet he has visited Miami recently.

At UM? What happened when you hooked a croc and pulled it out of the lake on UM’s campus? Like wtf do you do when you catch a croc in a place like coral gables? It’s not like you went gator hunting in the Everglades and were equipped for or expecting that.

Nah, man, we routinely had gators and crocs in there. You could see them. It was usually dumb *** students who had a baby gator in an aquarium all year and then dumped it in the lake when moving out for the summer.

One time I was walk-in from Eaton to the Business School and 2 football players were helping some RSMAS staffers pull a gator out of the canal. Cracked me up, it was quite a sight.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
lol yes at UM, it happened twice. The first time I was fishing with a girl I was seeing and I had a topwater plug, saw the (what I thought was initially a gator) swim over to the plug so he snapped at it, I snagged him and after not even 15 seconds he broke off with one good head shake.

Didn’t know they have redfish on the east coast🤔
Yup. Every 5 or so years FWC has released a few hundred (maybe 1000s IDK) Red fish into biscayne bay. I have never caught one worth writing home about in SO.Fla. but they are definitely on the east coast, I have not done much fishing from Ft Lauderdale to Daytona so no clue in that area but in Jacksonville/St Aug. you can get some big bull reds and I have caught them as far north as North Carolina, same thing some big bulls. No clue on further north than that on the east coast.

Not speaking for him but I think he is saying that there is a croc in those waters, not that he has caught one (but will let him reply to that). Wouldn’t surprise me either. There are a ton of them down that way on the bay (East Gables). They are also heading northward too to Palm Beach County. I used to play golf at a place where there were no less than 5 on the course. They would be close to the tee boxes and green side water hazards (brings a new meaning to hazard). While listed as an endangered species, they are going to eventually get out of control.

Oh no I caught his ***... to continue from my first reply the second time my brother was in town. This brother was a contractor for FWC for "nuisance gators" it was moreso something we did for fun back in the day (even caught a slew of gators and had them on the hood of the truck as we drove around gainesville for the tebow/sean spence game) and if FWC gets a call about a nuisance gator, they contract it out to private individuals. Your "pay" is you get to keep and sell the gator and get a free tag so to speak. Definitely less than even a part time job.

We are hanging out in the hecht and get a call from a buddy who was smoking by the lake and said the "gator" just came up to them. Me and my bro run down and it went into the canal by the hecht leading to the wellness center. It then went into the storm drain. I asked my friend how big it was and he said around 4-5 ft. I think okay, too big to turn around in the pipe, not too big we can't catch. So there were some of the gliders and picnic tables with umbrellas right outside the hecht just for lounging.

We untied the rope that was used to raise the umbrella and spliced a few together to give us a decent size rope, we then made a lasso and hung the lasso off the exiting end of the pipe into the water. My buddy was at the other end of the pipe taping it with a stick. Sure enough I see the lasso fall off the pipe, into the water, tighten and then hold. I grab the rope, my brother grabs me with one arm and a fence post or maybe a tree with the free arm (we are standing on a slippery *** storm drain barefoot) we both nod I tighten it down and now its a fight. We are winning then the thing starts to death roll and basically reeled itself in. My 10ft rope quickly turned to 4ft. It finally comes out of the water and hisses and I realize this is not a 4-5 ft gator, it is a 8-9 ft saltwater croc. Rope ended up snapping and he swam off.

Few weeks later one of the maintenance worker's kid lured the croc to the bank with chicken, killed it, cut off the head and tail and LEFT THE CARCASS ON THE BANK IN CORAL GABLES. Not a smart move. I think it was actually Allen Bailey or one of his boys had the video of my bro and I on the pipe, stories leaked, we got called in because everyone assumed it was us but they ended up getting a confession from the kid. But yes the lake on campus 100% had a saltwater croc, yes saltwater crocs are endangered and yes they are becoming more prevalent. Just like when Gators used to be protected and now there is a hunting season. The numbers will catch up but if anyone has been to costa rica I do NOT like saltwater crocs, they are smarter and meaner than gators. I also do not like the idea of swimming in the ocean and having to worry about a big ol croc. Sharks =ocean, lakes = gator and Id like to keep it that way.

Advertisement
lol yes at UM, it happened twice. The first time I was fishing with a girl I was seeing and I had a topwater plug, saw the (what I thought was initially a gator) swim over to the plug so he snapped at it, I snagged him and after not even 15 seconds he broke off with one good head shake.

Yup. Every 5 or so years FWC has released a few hundred (maybe 1000s IDK) Red fish into biscayne bay. I have never caught one worth writing home about in SO.Fla. but they are definitely on the east coast, I have not done much fishing from Ft Lauderdale to Daytona so no clue in that area but in Jacksonville/St Aug. you can get some big bull reds and I have caught them as far north as North Carolina, same thing some big bulls. No clue on further north than that on the east coast.

Oh no I caught his ***... to continue from my first reply the second time my brother was in town. This brother was a contractor for FWC for "nuisance gators" it was moreso something we did for fun back in the day (even caught a slew of gators and had them on the hood of the truck as we drove around gainesville for the tebow/sean spence game) and if FWC gets a call about a nuisance gator, they contract it out to private individuals. Your "pay" is you get to keep and sell the gator and get a free tag so to speak. Definitely less than even a part time job.

We are hanging out in the hecht and get a call from a buddy who was smoking by the lake and said the "gator" just came up to them. Me and my bro run down and it went into the canal by the hecht leading to the wellness center. It then went into the storm drain. I asked my friend how big it was and he said around 4-5 ft. I think okay, too big to turn around in the pipe, not too big we can't catch. So there were some of the gliders and picnic tables with umbrellas right outside the hecht just for lounging.

We untied the rope that was used to raise the umbrella and spliced a few together to give us a decent size rope, we then made a lasso and hung the lasso off the exiting end of the pipe into the water. My buddy was at the other end of the pipe taping it with a stick. Sure enough I see the lasso fall off the pipe, into the water, tighten and then hold. I grab the rope, my brother grabs me with one arm and a fence post or maybe a tree with the free arm (we are standing on a slippery *** storm drain barefoot) we both nod I tighten it down and now its a fight. We are winning then the thing starts to death roll and basically reeled itself in. My 10ft rope quickly turned to 4ft. It finally comes out of the water and hisses and I realize this is not a 4-5 ft gator, it is a 8-9 ft saltwater croc. Rope ended up snapping and he swam off.

Few weeks later one of the maintenance worker's kid lured the croc to the bank with chicken, killed it, cut off the head and tail and LEFT THE CARCASS ON THE BANK IN CORAL GABLES. Not a smart move. I think it was actually Allen Bailey or one of his boys had the video of my bro and I on the pipe, stories leaked, we got called in because everyone assumed it was us but they ended up getting a confession from the kid. But yes the lake on campus 100% had a saltwater croc, yes saltwater crocs are endangered and yes they are becoming more prevalent. Just like when Gators used to be protected and now there is a hunting season. The numbers will catch up but if anyone has been to costa rica I do NOT like saltwater crocs, they are smarter and meaner than gators. I also do not like the idea of swimming in the ocean and having to worry about a big ol croc. Sharks =ocean, lakes = gator and Id like to keep it that way.
Come On Reaction GIF by BrownSugarApp

Provide the quote.

And yet he has visited Miami recently.
Not to speak for UnitedCanedom, but here are some statements I found from ****ey:

"I went there and visited my freshman and sophomore year, and was just like whatever, to a point where Oregon was nowhere near my top five," said ****ey. "But when they announced the new coaching staff, that put them at the top of my list and my No. 1 school."
https://247sports.com/Article/Top100-WR-Jurrion-****ey-Oregon-Ducks-187083566/

"And just in the beginning, I didn't feel as comfortable. I felt like they just treated me like, however. I really felt like I was treated like somebody I shouldn't have been treated (like that) because as I said the platform that I wasn't on plays a big part in it. Now it's just like one of the platforms that I am then like other coaches show me love but where was that before? Junior Adams always had love for me no matter what. Even before all of this, he's a real one so that's why I'm sticking to it..."
https://247sports.com/Article/Jurrion-****ey-Oregon-Ducks--189522592/

Not to speak for UnitedCanedom, but here are some statements I found from ****ey:

"I went there and visited my freshman and sophomore year, and was just like whatever, to a point where Oregon was nowhere near my top five," said ****ey. "But when they announced the new coaching staff, that put them at the top of my list and my No. 1 school."

"And just in the beginning, I didn't feel as comfortable. I felt like they just treated me like, however. I really felt like I was treated like somebody I shouldn't have been treated (like that) because as I said the platform that I wasn't on plays a big part in it. Now it's just like one of the platforms that I am then like other coaches show me love but where was that before? Junior Adams always had love for me no matter what. Even before all of this, he's a real one so that's why I'm sticking to it..."

OK, a lot to unpack there.

He wasn't recruited hard as a freshman and sophomore. Not sure if he had issues his junior year.

So let's look at the situation.

2021 (junior year) - B-Mac WRs coach, Joe Moorhead OC
2020 (sophomore year) - B-Mac WRs coach, Moorhead OC
2019 (freshman year) - Michael Johnson WRs coach, Marcus Arroyo OC

So, I really don't know what was going on with specific Oregon coaches who woulda/coulda/shoulda been recruiting him. I do know that none of those guys are at Miami. Outside of Mario, the only Oregon on-field coaches who are with Miami are Mirabal and Salavea.

I would imagine that if the kid has flown across the country to visit Miami, any issues he may have had in the past have been probably discussed with Mario.

Again, it's important to understand the context, that's all. Maybe ****ey legit had issues with certain Oregon coaches. Were those Oregon coaches Mario or Alex or Joe? If not, it might be "clean slate" time.

Yep that 1st quote was the quote I seen. Also I don't put too much stock into him visiting Miami because that was an Immortals thing. The Immortals coaches brought the entire 7on team to campus that day, he was in town to play wit the Immortals not to visit Miami. Kind of like when the entire SFE visited USC earlier this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back