UM trying to finalize matchup with Penn St

that wasn't really on rumph. he was just playing the coverage, which was bump and run. you can blame schiano for the coverage which didn't have reed deep helping out or reed got caught out of position.
and we got screwed on james jackson's 4th down run where we got a horrible spot. get the 1st down and game is over.

Advertisement
I'm sure you older guys always would love to avenge what happened in 86', but this makes me want to kill Penn State always and forever.

1.jpg

That was my first Miami game :mad:

Now that is a match-up that makes sense, if it's a home-and-home. Pennsylvania and that general area has good football talent. Make yourself more visible as a football program and be efficient with regards to recruiting (i.e. take advantage of the flight there and get to work).

If it is one game I want a neutral site and not a "neutral" site in Pittsburgh or Philly but Giants stadium or DC.

Advertisement
Maybe the Carolina Panthers stadium would be better. Do not want another neutral site where we are playing within an hour of the oppositions fan base like Notre Lame last year.

Advertisement
that wasn't really on rumph. he was just playing the coverage, which was bump and run. you can blame schiano for the coverage which didn't have reed deep helping out or reed got caught out of position.
and we got screwed on james jackson's 4th down run where we got a horrible spot. get the 1st down and game is over.

Also a case of playing a ton of young pups on defense.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Also a case of playing a ton of young pups on defense.

Nope. Youth isn't an excuse. This board would have cut Reed and Rumph before they got back to the locker room.

Advertisement
Back