UM trying to finalize matchup with Penn St

Advertisement
139.gif

I'm sure you older guys always would love to avenge what happened in 86', but this makes me want to kill Penn State always and forever.

1.jpg

Advertisement
Among other receivers Miami auditioned on their local day: West Virginia’s Stedman Bailey (effective in the slot, too) Duke’s Connor Vernon and Cris Carter’s son, Duron, who had lunch with Jeff Ireland.

:eekeyes:

### The Dolphins like Auburn and former Hialeah High defensive end Corey Lemonier (15 sacks over past two years) and are auditioning the potential second-or-third rounder this week.

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/sports-buzz/#storylink=cpy

It would be strange to have Olivier Vernon and Corey Lemonier rushing the passer for the Dolphins. They gave me a sick feeling in my stomach every time I hear their names.

Good, first from a name perspective adds to schedule strength, and most importantly I am one who will never forget that '86 Fiesta Bowl game, still haunts me to this day, there is a small piece of me that always wants to slap Jimmy Johnson for his worse coached game ever! Even though he readily admits it. Swear to God, that game still haunts me, that loss, to me is worse than the Ohio State fiasco, only because never have I seen a team so thoroughly dominated in every facet of the game except one, and still barely hold on and win. I mean **** it!! Frick!! and **** you for reminding me again OP!! Now I can't go to sleep, what the frick was Jimmy thinking?!!!! Just keep handing the ball to Melvin and Alonzo for Christ's sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
This is a good out of conference game. Let's play a home (Dolphin) and neutral because we cannot risk showering at Penn State.

Advertisement
No more neutral site games. Home and home.

I am just waiting for them to announce a neutral site game in Philly. If they were willing to agree to 2 Neutral site games: one in NY/DC and the other in Atl then i would have no issue with that arrangement.

I'm sure you older guys always would love to avenge what happened in 86', but this makes me want to kill Penn State always and forever.

1.jpg

I was at the game too..... Rained like a **** that day......

When I was walking out of the Ole lady that day I remember thinking that even though it sucked to lose like that the Canes were once again on the rise and could compete with anyone..... That is the game I consider the "Turn Around" during the Butch years......

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back