UM TE Clive Walford's NFL stock is SOARING

It's not about top talent it's about more talented depth is where we were lacking this past year. We had top talent like Walford duke Dorsett Perryman but who stepped up for injuries or players getting tired in seconds halves.

How're things down at the Hecht?

Advertisement
It's not about top talent it's about more talented depth is where we were lacking this past year. We had top talent like Walford duke Dorsett Perryman but who stepped up for injuries or players getting tired in seconds halves.

I completely disagree with your statement, but you predicted the following but say we lack talented depth?

With all the talk about players with the 2015 draft how about some predictions best case scenarios for our players in the 2016 draft.

Wr Coley 1st or 2nd
Wr waters 5th to 7th
Wr Scott 5th to 7th
Dt Hertolu 6th to 7th
Dt Whylch. 4th to 5th
Lb Kirby. 3rd to 4th
lb McCord 3rd to 4th
Cb Howard 3rd to 4th
Cb Crawford 6th to 7th
S bush 1st to 2nd
S Jenkins 2nd to 3rd

I know it's early but it's been a rough off season just trying t to make time go by faster, but any other predictions or opinions guys.

I completely disagree with your statement, but you predicted the following but say we lack talented depth?

With all the talk about players with the 2015 draft how about some predictions best case scenarios for our players in the 2016 draft.

Wr Coley 1st or 2nd
Wr waters 5th to 7th
Wr Scott 5th to 7th
Dt Hertolu 6th to 7th
Dt Whylch. 4th to 5th
Lb Kirby. 3rd to 4th
lb McCord 3rd to 4th
Cb Howard 3rd to 4th
Cb Crawford 6th to 7th
S bush 1st to 2nd
S Jenkins 2nd to 3rd

I know it's early but it's been a rough off season just trying t to make time go by faster, but any other predictions or opinions guys.

He is a mole...ignore him

I doubt it happens, but how ridiculous would 4 1st rounders from a 6-7 team be?

I think ESPN/Twitter will actually explode

They would be calling for Golden's head

i thought golden doesn't develop players?

if we have 4 first rounders, what does that say about GOlden developing those players?

if we have 4 first rounders, what does that say about GOlden developing those players?[/QUOTE]

***** off foldens cack pha9got!!
All those guys would ball ANYWHERE!!!!
ANYWHERE!!!! Can't teach speed or size (wr or TE) and denzel and flowers had instincts and mean streaks coming in. I been said flowers and duke were both three n outs lol. All Folden did was teach warlord to block a lil.. He was a bball player and I been said he would translate to football over time (like Jimmy and a lot of other TEs). Nothing to give cuzz credit bout. A lot of guys get better with matur ity and hard work they put in away from their team. I know cause I'm one of them. Practicing with your team only gets you so far because it becomes routine but the individual work players put in makes the difference. How many all pros come from winning programs? Not as many as people think. Being great is an individual thing and not a team thing. That's why our guys excel in the league n not here cause the coaching is AS$ lol. Folden runs HIS system and not the system the guys would ball out in. That's terrible coaching. Coaching and developing are one in the same. Gotta put your boys in positions to ball out. Folden ain't doing that obviously

Last edited:
Advertisement

if we have 4 first rounders, what does that say about GOlden developing those players?

ANYWHERE!!!! Can't teach speed or size (wr or TE) and denzel and flowers had instincts and mean streaks coming in. I been said flowers and duke were both three n outs lol. All Folden did was teach warlord to block a lil.. He was a bball player and I been said he would translate to football over time (like Jimmy and a lot of other TEs). Nothing to give cuzz credit bout. A lot of guys get better with matur ity and hard work they put in away from their team. I know cause I'm one of them. Practicing with your team only gets you so far because it becomes routine but the individual work players put in makes the difference. How many all pros come from winning programs? Not as many as people think. Being great is an individual thing and not a team thing. That's why our guys excel in the league n not here cause the coaching is AS$ lol. Folden runs HIS system and not the system the guys would ball out in. That's terrible coaching. Coaching and developing are one in the same. Gotta put your boys in positions to ball out. Folden ain't doing that obviously[/QUOTE]

walford and dorsett didn't improve @ miami?

walford and dorsett killed it their freshman year, right?

no improvement whatsoever LOL

Allen Hurns didn't develop @ MIAMI?

LOL....Golden haters have no answer. They just love to complain.

Wr Coley 1st or 2nd
Wr waters 5th to 7th
Wr Scott 5th to 7th
Dt Hertolu 6th to 7th
Dt Whylch. 4th to 5th
Lb Kirby. 3rd to 4th
lb McCord 3rd to 4th
Cb Howard 3rd to 4th
Cb Crawford 6th to 7th
S bush 1st to 2nd
S Jenkins 2nd to 3rd

Imma have to agree with him. In order to win you do need to depth that has talent.....like against FSU and **** it even Ga Tech, but against the other nobodies Miami didn't need a depth of talent. You should be able to the Va or pitt with the starters alone.

ANYWHERE!!!! Can't teach speed or size (wr or TE) and denzel and flowers had instincts and mean streaks coming in. I been said flowers and duke were both three n outs lol. All Folden did was teach warlord to block a lil.. He was a bball player and I been said he would translate to football over time (like Jimmy and a lot of other TEs). Nothing to give cuzz credit bout. A lot of guys get better with matur ity and hard work they put in away from their team. I know cause I'm one of them. Practicing with your team only gets you so far because it becomes routine but the individual work players put in makes the difference. How many all pros come from winning programs? Not as many as people think. Being great is an individual thing and not a team thing. That's why our guys excel in the league n not here cause the coaching is AS$ lol. Folden runs HIS system and not the system the guys would ball out in. That's terrible coaching. Coaching and developing are one in the same. Gotta put your boys in positions to ball out. Folden ain't doing that obviously

LOL....Golden haters have no answer. They just love to complain.[/QUOTE]

Please nobody lash out because of this see through comment. This an obvious troll, someone that is trying to get a rise out of everyone here.

It's not about top talent it's about more talented depth is where we were lacking this past year. We had top talent like Walford duke Dorsett Perryman but who stepped up for injuries or players getting tired in seconds halves
DING DING DING
Depth and dline where lacking this year , offense consistently put up points .

Advertisement

Wr Coley 1st or 2nd
Wr waters 5th to 7th
Wr Scott 5th to 7th
Dt Hertolu 6th to 7th
Dt Whylch. 4th to 5th
Lb Kirby. 3rd to 4th
lb McCord 3rd to 4th
Cb Howard 3rd to 4th
Cb Crawford 6th to 7th
S bush 1st to 2nd
S Jenkins 2nd to 3rd

Imma have to agree with him. In order to win you do need to depth that has talent.....like against FSU and **** it even Ga Tech, but against the other nobodies Miami didn't need a depth of talent. You should be able to the Va or pitt with the starters alone.
You guys are right. We need 1st rounders throughout the 2 deep to win.

Would still be a stretch to win 10.

Wr Coley 1st or 2nd
Wr waters 5th to 7th
Wr Scott 5th to 7th
Dt Hertolu 6th to 7th
Dt Whylch. 4th to 5th
Lb Kirby. 3rd to 4th
lb McCord 3rd to 4th
Cb Howard 3rd to 4th
Cb Crawford 6th to 7th
S bush 1st to 2nd
S Jenkins 2nd to 3rd

You guys are right. We need 1st rounders throughout the 2 deep to win.

Advertisement
Developing players is not an end to itself. Players are developed to get your team WINS. The lesson is supposed to be to work hard, improve skills, perform in games, WIN.

Does Grolden's "process" even include WIN?

Advertisement

LOL....Golden haters have no answer. They just love to complain.[/QUOTE]

You're the worst.

Advertisement
Back