UM TE Clive Walford's NFL stock is SOARING

Andymiles

Recruit
Not sure if anyone already posted this vid

[video=youtube;beGSEYzHlyo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beGSEYzHlyo[/video]

Advertisement
really the video makes me sick. This team had the talent to win big. Duke, Denzel, Flowers, Dorsett, Walford, Gunter, Feliciano. That is elite talent.

Advertisement
Advertisement
this **** is from November. Thought it was about it rising even further since the senior bowl. Even saying 4.8 range in this video. During the senior bowl practice week, they were saying it may be as low as 4.65

Last edited:
Advertisement
It's not about top talent it's about more talented depth is where we were lacking this past year. We had top talent like Walford duke Dorsett Perryman but who stepped up for injuries or players getting tired in seconds halves.

really the video makes me sick. This team had the talent to win big. Duke, Denzel, Flowers, Dorsett, Walford, Gunter, Feliciano. That is elite talent.

who developed them?

Larry Scott, Jeff Stoutland/Art Kehoe, Michael Barrow, George McDonald, and Hurlie Brown/Ice Harris. Also it's funny how these guys stock increases as soon as they leave the staff. I wonder why that is.

Any other slick Golden support you'd like to passive aggressively imply?

It's not about top talent it's about more talented depth is where we were lacking this past year. We had top talent like Walford duke Dorsett Perryman but who stepped up for injuries or players getting tired in seconds halves.

That is not what caused the team to go 6-7.

Advertisement

Was that out loud?

The only TE he has real competition against right now is Maxx Williams. Good shot at being the first TE drafted.

I doubt it happens, but how ridiculous would 4 1st rounders from a 6-7 team be?

I think ESPN/Twitter will actually explode

They would be calling for Golden's head

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back