UM TE Clive Walford's NFL stock is SOARING

Paging Coach Macho. Coach Macho please pick up the white courtesy phone.

Clive been smashing in the run game all year.

Advertisement
I doubt it happens, but how ridiculous would 4 1st rounders from a 6-7 team be?

I think ESPN/Twitter will actually explode

They would be calling for Golden's head

i thought golden doesn't develop players?

if we have 4 first rounders, what does that say about GOlden developing those players?

6-7, fvckwad. Imagine what they would have done with a real coaching staff. There are players that are BORN players. Who were coached up PRIOR to college. Those 4 are those players. They will be top picks INSPITE of Glutton and his faqqy band of incompetent clowns, not because of them.

I don't see how anyone claim the staff is doing a good job developing players when the team just fell below .500. Most of the things that has been touted about PD is his speed. I love PD but there are players that do everything he does just as well or even better but his exceptional talent is speed. I have no doubt in my mind that he will run the fastest 40 (Although dude from OSU will give him a run for it). I think it's a pretty ridiculous statement to credit the staff with PD's development. Even Gunter he's being touted for his size and other physical attributes. Duke came in breaking long runs. Most of our top prospects came in and hit the ground running. I don't see how you can credit this staff with development. What about the othe 80+ players who rather underachieved?

Advertisement
these scouts are gonna wanna see clive's birth certificate and social he looks like 38 yr old man when he takes his helmet off lol

What did Corch Macho say about CLive? Dude doesn't know issh about football.

He knows way more about football than I do but I've been giving him a hard time all year about Clive.

He doesn't like Clive's blocking abilities. I think Clive is underrated as a blocker so I like to give him the business whenever I can.

O'Leary is a FB in the NFL.

i always lol when he mentioned as a higher pick thn warlord....

oleary will be 6'2 run like a 4.7...and doesnt have good film blocking...he has to be in a certain scheme to play...hes a low budet charles clay

Advertisement
Back