UM Strenght /Training Program

These guys are eating better than they EVER have - and it ain’t a plate full of cheeseburgers. Add the specialized training and the gains should come as no surprise.
 
Borregales put on 30 to get to 200 @ 5.11" Dude wants out outkick big brother for sure.
 
**** they need to get Maleek Curtis a biscuit!!!! I was hoping he could get some burn on ST this year but 170?!?!?! He could get seriously hurt out there at that weight. Hopefully he can add some more before the season. He’s got some promise but not being that small.
 
**** they need to get Maleek Curtis a biscuit!!!! I was hoping he could get some burn on ST this year but 170?!?!?! He could get seriously hurt out there at that weight. Hopefully he can add some more before the season. He’s got some promise but not being that small.
I think 170 is already bigger than Travis Benjamin ever was, I'd put Curtis on kickoffs asap.
 
Borregales put on 30 to get to 200 @ 5.11" Dude wants out outkick big brother for sure.
He was out kicking him the last few years. He's made a 65 yarder on film and Jose said in an interview that Andres is way ahead of where he was coming into college.
 
Feeley pre-weigh-in:
"These bands are kind of like the vest that measure top end speed. Just put them on before you step on the scale.. it helps measure, uh, umm.. bone density. Yeah. That's it. Very important."
weight.webp
 
Back
Top