UM Social Media Fail

With our luck, this is actually an NCAA violation for showing another school's player's likeness and we get hit with more sanctions. This place is a joke.

Advertisement
This is not as big a fail as the Gators putting a picture of a crocodile on this preseason magazine a few years back.

Advertisement
If the president of the university checked out the moment her mother died and the head of the department supervising these dolts is a puppet of said check collector then this level of organization-wide ineptitude should be expected.

#WeFense #Unity #IStandWithTheU #WeDontKnowWhoPlaysForUs #WhatTheHellIsProofReading?

Worst athletic department in the country and its not even close.

This is as bad as posting a pic of Chicago thinking its miami.

Advertisement
The external affairs stuff (Social media, advertising, branding, marketing and PR) is actually a strength under the Golden Administration, so I compare this to what happens when an NFL player whose game is predicated on speed begins to slow down.

Such SLURPER commentary.

It may have started that way, 4 years ago. You call this slowing down? His PR scheme is as garbage as his game scheme. It's trite, passe, and phony. Nobody's drinking the kool-aid except the SLURPERS.

Advertisement
Guys it's my fault. They're still recovering from the media storm of my signs and the problems I caused.

Promotion activities for Donna's and Al's abortion they call a football program is like being a pro cancer activists. What can you really say,"come die painfully with us."

Advertisement
I'm hearing there'll be free terrell chatman bobble heads to first 1000 fans Saturday .

Lots of limp wristed porsters in here.

Go Canes! 15-0

nw_schaivo032505.jpg

Advertisement
Back