UM, Simpson pursuing 2022 FSU DE commit Kelly

View as article
Advertisement
From Rivals last night:

“I’ll announce it on signing day,” Kelly says. “Everything is wide open.”

Kelly says he’ll be on Miami’s campus June 1 for a recruit barbecue and has no other visits planned that month

He also says he’s not ready to announce any favorites or how high up the Canes are in his picture.

So both 247 and Rivals have the same story

I'd be TOOO happy with that.

Then big game hunt Stewart or Aybar

Sooo are you thinking Anderson from Homestead may be the odd man out for the 2022 D-End class if Simpson can get Kelly and Eugenio to commit.

It seems like Stewart is chasing $EC pot of greens and Wilfredo Aybar is playing at Connecticut prep school an he has offers from ND & Stanford which means their Admins signed off already, he will choose one of those an you can't blame him.

So that brings us back to 2022 DE Daniel Anderson as either a slow played plan A- or full plan B, what are you thinking on this one.?

Go Canes

twerking GIF

Advertisement
From Rivals last night:

“I’ll announce it on signing day,” Kelly says. “Everything is wide open.”

Kelly says he’ll be on Miami’s campus June 1 for a recruit barbecue and has no other visits planned that month

He also says he’s not ready to announce any favorites or how high up the Canes are in his picture.

So both 247 and Rivals have the same story
interesting how coy he is being contrasted with our coaches doing a victory dance on twitter last night. don't think i recall our coaches celebrating a decommitment like that before.

interesting how coy he is being contrasted with our coaches doing a victory dance on twitter last night. don't think i recall our coaches celebrating a decommitment like that before.
They did a few years back with that kid who decommitted from FSU and he didn’t end up signing with us.

Advertisement
Sooo are you thinking Anderson from Homestead may be the odd man out for the 2022 D-End class if Simpson can get Kelly and Eugenio to commit.

It seems like Stewart is chasing $EC pot of greens and Wilfredo Aybar is playing at Connecticut prep school an he has offers from ND & Stanford which means their Admins signed off already, he will choose one of those an you can't blame him.

So that brings us back to 2022 DE Daniel Anderson as either a slow played plan A- or full plan B, what are you thinking on this one.?

Go Canes
Dante Anderson and Daniel Lyons have talked about being a package deal. A lot of people roll their eyes at that. I heard Lyons say he has a committable offer; so, I'm not sure how the package thing affects sealing the deal with Anderson.

Advertisement
Going to be plenty of competition for Kelly.....

From the LSU board:

* Finally, Ft. Lauderdale (Fla.) Dillard defensive end Nyjalik Kelly is an elite prospect that's set to really explode this summer. The 6-4, 235-pound prospect is already closing in on a Top 100 ranking on 247Sports, sitting at No. 101 overall and No. 6 strong side defensive end nationally.

LSU is on him hard now while South Carolina, Oregon and Texas have been the latest to offer over the past couple months and he just backed off his pledge to Florida State, which led to Ole Miss and Michigan offering on Wednesday. He notched 35 tackles, 21 of which went for loss, 13 sacks and four forced fumbled in 2020 playing just six games. Expect LSU to turn the heat up even more now that he's back on the open market.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back