UM, Simpson pursuing 2022 FSU DE commit Kelly

View as article
Advertisement
It's seems like Manny is gonna have to pamper some of these backyard recruits and that's sad if that's what these times have become??

Fav recruit this cycle, must get imo..not sweating those limp d*cks up north but the L$U interest got me feeling a little queasy on this one..
They trying to intercept like a **** it seems like out of nowhere this upcoming class got me feeling some type of way🎶

I am concerned about oline and dline (DE really) recruiting but based on what I read on this board I feel good about QB, LB and CB...WR is meh to me and RB I don't think we are recruiting one
All the new offers on o line recently make me wonder if we're even in a good spot with most of our targets. Personally, I need to see more from Justice recruiting wise.

Advertisement
Bored GIF

All the new offers on o line recently make me wonder if we're even in a good spot with most of our targets. Personally, I need to see more from Justice recruiting wise.
I am right there with you. It seems like we whiffed on most of our first-pass targets - Rice, Booker, Woods, Shor, etc. So now we're kind of throwing hail Marys.

Advertisement
Justice is definitely struggling on the trail. We are going to need to hit on local OL evals.
Justice may really be a guy who excels in that face to face situation to effectively recruit. I remember when he came aboard he offered Rodriguez right away & visited him at Columbus, RR was locked up & committed less than 2 months later. Maybe once things open up he'll get it going. I hope at least.

Justice may really be a guy who excels in that face to face situation to effectively recruit. I remember when he came aboard he offered Rodriguez right away & visited him at Columbus, RR was locked up & committed less than 2 months later. Maybe once things open up he'll get it going. I hope at least.
Agreed. Not sure it is fair to evaluate any coach in a situation where they have, in many instances, never actually met a recruit or his parents. So much of recruiting is personal relationships, and you simply can’t effectively do it via zoom, text, and telephone.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back