UM season ticket sales call

getcaned

Sophomore
This school is in a downward spiral..... I never thought i would have to say that.

After the **** show they put on for the last two weeks they call me at 10:30 this morning.... To renew my tickets and try to sell me.... I didn't purchase last season with covid in effect and didn't renew this season after 14 years of being a ticket holder with them. I understand trying to sell tickets. They didn't call me once before the season started about renewing. Yet after the cluster **** they have put on the field the last two weeks they call me? This entire school does almost everything *** backwards in their athletic department.

Spencer UM ticket call

Last edited:
Advertisement
they left a voice mail. i tired to attach it on that link not sure if it worked. i was in shock

Advertisement
You guys will renew your season tickets. Don't kid yourselves. The tailgating is just too much fun! Nevermind the message you're sending to the school and BOT: they can depend on you to continue funneling them your hard-earned money despite continually ****ing on your face.

This comment is not for OP who has already made is position clear.

But for the others who receive similar calls:
a. Please do not renew
b. Be explicit with the caller as to why you are not renewing. It may be your only chance to express your feelings to a human being connected to the program.

Advertisement
Don't blame the poor underpaid ******* just try to meet their quota, but yeah the timing is most unfortunate.

Advertisement
You guys will renew your season tickets. Don't kid yourselves. The tailgating is just too much fun! Nevermind the message you're sending to the school and BOT: they can depend on you to continue funneling them your hard-earned money despite continually ****ing on your face.
I already told my wife that if they call us to renew, to say. "Not until Blake James and Manny Diaz are gone!" nuff said.

Advertisement
Please come back and let us know how it goes if you actually answer the phone. I would love to know what the response is.

Please come back and let us know how it goes if you actually answer the phone. I would love to know what the response is.

I already had a one-hour-plus call with someone at UM about the Green Lot disaster, and MULTIPLE TIMES I told the ticket manager that Beta Blake should be fired for paycheck fraud, and that I would do everything in my power as an alum to try to get Blake fired. For the record, this was the same phone call where I was told that Beta Blake invented the Green Lot.

Who knew my promise would be so relevant so quickly?

I already had a one-hour-plus call with someone at UM about the Green Lot disaster, and MULTIPLE TIMES I told the ticket manager that Beta Blake should be fired for paycheck fraud, and that I would do everything in my power as an alum to try to get Blake fired. For the record, this was the same phone call where I was told that Beta Blake invented the Green Lot.

Who knew my promise would be so relevant so quickly?
If they call you for season tickets please try to record the call. This would be better than a segemnt on Crank Yankers.

Advertisement
Back