2024 UM offers 2024 DB Antione Jackson (Flips/Commits to Miami)

Idk man.. Mario, as a recruiter, is in a league of his own. And, Butch's ability to identify talent was pretty special also.

I think Mario surpasses Butch when it's all said and done. I didn't think he could create a buzz around this program, like we've seen, this fast. He's fearless and relentless.
Imagine if he didn’t have the cloud over his head I believe he would have did the same but I agree Mario is a monster on the trail I’m excited for the years ahead 🙌🏾

Advertisement
3A46C5D3-8FCF-43AE-B229-556C24776484.jpeg

Advertisement
Mario will never use UM to get a college job. His heart is here as is enough money and the ability to win big.
If Mario has big success is he the kind to stay or look towards the NFL? He is really methodical which the NFL loves.

In theNFL you’re hired waiting to be fired..very few coaches last more than 5-6 years.The one thing Mario does best is not done in the NFL,RECRUITING. I don’t think Mario would ever leave here to go anywhere….guy can become Saban with Miami and build a legacy second to none.There’s no reason for him to ever leave cause everything he could want is right here at the U.

Advertisement
In theNFL you’re hired waiting to be fired..very few coaches last more than 5-6 years.The one thing Mario does best is not done in the NFL,RECRUITING. I don’t think Mario would ever leave here to go anywhere….guy can become Saban with Miami and build a legacy second to none.There’s no reason for him to ever leave cause everything he could want is right here at the U.
Mario is from the Butch Davis/ Nick Saban school of coaching. Get the best players to win the most games. With no recruiting in the NFL, you’re immediately taking away his best attribute. That’s why a lot of college coaches flop in the NFL. You have to win with the hand your dealt. In college you can pick your own cards. I don’t think Mario is interested in an NFL job. He likes recruiting he likes talking to the kids and their families. That’s why he’s successful

Mario will never use UM to get a college job. His heart is here as is enough money and the ability to win big.
If Mario has big success is he the kind to stay or look towards the NFL? He is really methodical which the NFL
If Mario succeeds, you best believe the NFL is coming for him. Hopefully he can tell them to pound sand when and if that time comes because it’s all about this U!

Advertisement
What I love about a lot of these commitment videos is the kids are seen working. Nothing flashy just putting in the work. Get this team back to competing against each other at a high level. Then it will all come together.

Advertisement
They beleive they have plenty of time to find a replacement. Which they do,. But what the fans aren’t appreciating is the changing landscape in S Fla recruting. Georgia will still get their players but it won’t be in S Fla. or at least not as often
Yeah if I’m an UGA fan I’m feeling pretty invincible with recruiting, especially a 2024 kid

But there’s no doubt it’s a blow to their ego

Advertisement
Back