2024 UM offers 2024 DB Antione Jackson (Flips/Commits to Miami)

Advertisement
We will be a destination for assistant coaches so long as we can continue recruiting. Imagine being an asst and recruiting for UM with all the advantages; location, academics, amazing recruiter at HC too close deals, full athletic dept support, NIL money that will only grow as the Canes win since every **** business in S Fla will be tripping over themselves to sign up Canes for marketing. Big city, NFL market. ****, ****, **** Mario will have his picks of assistants especially since he will likely be fairly hands off and give his OC and DC a lot of room to maneuver.

I have to disagree with the great Chuck D. This time around the revolution WILLl be televised.

When we made all these great hires and the usual suspects started already worrying about how we were going to lose them all soon, I made the point that if Mario can put that staff together while Miami was still down and there was a lot of skepticism in the marketplace, imagine the staff he could put together in a year or two after we were rolling. Now we are going to have a boatload of top kids on board, construction of a nine-figure football facility, numerous incredible PR cycles, and more. I'd say the guys on staff better perform more than I'd say we have to worry about losing them. Every coach is replaceable, except Mario IMO. That said, love this staff. I hope they all stay and do great things together.

Last edited:
I’ve met many pro wrestlers… for as many demons they battle privately I’ve never met one that wasn’t nice to their fans and would take a picture or sign an autograph. Scott Hall was one of those guys….

On the flip I’ve seen many professional athletes turn people away and be nasty to them including kids
One of my close friends is a former wrestler from the 80’s and 90’s era. As cool and down to earth as it gets. He’s had to battle lots of bad injuries from those days, including back and brain related, but thanks to newer technologies, he’s been able to come through a lot of it.

He always tells me that wrestling is definitely scripted, but there’s nothing fake about it when it comes to the falls, punches, kicks, chair hits. These are all great athletes, and though not hitting each other at full force, they still have to sell it. Obviously, some guys over the years have been known for going full out and hurting other wrestlers intentionally.

Dudes like Bruiser Brody, Adrian Adonis, the British Bulldogs, the Road Warriors, and the great Harley Race were all known for this, as well as others afterwards, such as JBL.

FWsZFdtXwAUW6UI

LET THAT MAN COOK

Advertisement
Advertisement
When we made all these great hires and the usual suspects started already worrying about how we were going to lose them all soon, I made the point that if Mario can put that staff together while Miami was still down and there was a lot of skepticism in the marketplace, imagine the staff he could put together in a year or two after we were rolling. Now we are going to have a boatload of top kids on board, construction of a nine-figure football facility, numerous incredible PR cycles, and more. I'd say the guys on staff better perform more than I'd say we have to worry about losing them. Every coach is replaceable, except Mario IMO. That said, love this staff. I hope they all stay and go great things together.
Good players make good coaches look very good. Very good players make coaches look great.
Assistants are all trying to move up to HC. So assistants want to go where they will have opportunities to recruit and coach the very good/great players.
Like you noted, we will replace any good assistant with another good assistant. That will be easy for all the reasons we have discussed. Coaching at UM will make assistants appear to be ready for a HC position. Saban, Dabo, Urban, all have great assistants and their programs are seen as stepping stones to a HC position.
What a day to be a Hurricanes fan.

Advertisement
When we made all these great hires and the usual suspects started already worrying about how we were going to lose them all soon, I made the point that if Mario can put that staff together while Miami was still down and there was a lot of skepticism in the marketplace, imagine the staff he could put together in a year or two after we were rolling. Now we are going to have a boatload of top kids on board, construction of a nine-figure football facility, numerous incredible PR cycles, and more. I'd say the guys on staff better perform more than I'd say we have to worry about losing them. Every coach is replaceable, except Mario IMO. That said, love this staff. I hope they all stay and go great things together.

Mario is an elite recruiter of talent, kids and coaches.

Advertisement
I’ve met many pro wrestlers… for as many demons they battle privately I’ve never met one that wasn’t nice to their fans and would take a picture or sign an autograph. Scott Hall was one of those guys….

On the flip I’ve seen many professional athletes turn people away and be nasty to them including kids
Warren Sapp

Advertisement
Back