2023 UM offers 2023 OL TJ Shanahan

Stefan Adams

Managing Editor
Premium
The 6-5 300 pound Shanahan just finished his freshman season at Timber Creek (FL) and also has early offers from UF, FSU, LSU, Oregon, and Tennessee among others.

Shanahan landed on both 1st team All-State and 1st team All-District in 2019, and was recently ranked by Tom Lemming as the #1 OL for 2023. He is also a basketball player for Timber Creek.

Advertisement
Advertisement
2023 OG TJ Shanahan was bullying dlinemen at Rivals Miami 2022 camp, repping Orlando hard! Between the Boone HS 2022 OT Nelson and TimberCreeks 2023 OG Shanahan Orlando is putting out some olinemen. Coach Justice should do well recruiting in Otown.

Go Canes

2023 OG TJ Shanahan was bullying dlinemen at Rivals Miami 2022 camp, repping Orlando hard! Between the Boone HS 2022 OT Nelson and TimberCreeks 2023 OG Shanahan Orlando is putting out some olinemen. Coach Justice should do well recruiting in Otown.

Go Canes

I skimmed over a list for '23 and there are 3 or 4 Orland OL on there.

Advertisement
TJ shannahan interview after spring game, this young man has been well prepped for media recruiting buzz words. Someone close to him definitely coached him what school names to drop that he has interest in order to create recruiting buzz. Orlando peeps doing work.

Go Canes

From Rivals:

After relocating from Florida to Texas, five-star offensive lineman TJ Shanahan Jr. is now a state champion as Austin Westlake three-peated on Sunday at Jerry's World.

On Miami: "I liked Miami with the previous staff with Coach Justice and Coach Diaz, but I'm a big fan of coach Cristobal and Coach (Alex) Mirabal. They reached out to me a few days ago, and after the bowl game, I think Coach Mirabal will go to Miami. Cristobal likes it there and he wants me there. I like what he built over there (at Oregon) and I'm excited to see how they play this next college football season."

Shanahan has already touched base with new Miami coach Cristobal and a visit back to Florida is in the works

Go Canes

I forgot how much these routes suck. Why on earth would they allow kids to run routes that aren't even close to what they'll run in a real game? Why not just allow them to play hide and seek and judge how they tag each other?

His whole family moved to Texas because his dad got job out there.

Good interview with the young man, he has been well schooled in the recruiting game.

Go Canes

Advertisement
OMG this youngman screams he is a Miami guy, he is white boy with corn rows!!

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back