UM offers 2022 WR Jacolby Spells

Advertisement
One obvious thing to keep in mind with Spells is that he plays for Heritage. Why is this important? Because every coach in the country is watching their film because of players like MJJ, Earl Little, Jr. and Mark Fletcher. Its not like this kid flew under the radar at Dr. Krop. Despite all of these coaches watching the film, his best offers were UM, WVU and IU. There has to be some reason for this.

One obvious thing to keep in mind with Spells is that he plays for Heritage. Why is this important? Because every coach in the country is watching their film because of players like MJJ, Earl Little, Jr. and Mark Fletcher. Its not like this kid flew under the radar at Dr. Krop. Despite all of these coaches watching the film, his best offers were UM, WVU and IU. There has to be some reason for this.
There's very little film of him at CB. Does he have a translatable skillset? Maybe? I'm a little surprised other ACC schools like Louisville, VT etc. didn't recruit him hard.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hard to tell and I wanted the kid but not planning to lose a lot of sleep if we nail the other guys that are probably higher up the board.
And hopefully he feels comfortable there. I was in Morgantown in the winter for a training class a few years ago and the sun never came out once in 5 days... grey wet and dreary

Advertisement
We got peeps on here tripping over a recruit that is going to West Virginia??? And no top schools went after him. Not saying he doesn't have talent or skills, but we just going for another level of player. So chill out and let the chips fall we got this.

Advertisement
Regardless if the guy was plan A or C he is not going to be a Cane. Hopefully when we get a few commits this week some of you who put so much energy disrespecting UM will spend that same energy giving props to the staff for getting some bad *** commitments. It's freaking July and some of you need to relax. There wasn't one guy who committed to a school this week or last that was in our top tier of recruits. Spells is a great prospect but it's pretty obvious who our top corners are. Wish Spells and the others well and move and focus on the guys we have committed and the guys who will commit soon.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back