UM offers 2022 WR Jacolby Spells

Advertisement
I can't see Manny not adding 1 or 2 portal guys in the next few weeks for this season,somehow he'll add a LB at least.
Manny just better win games this yr or he will get ran out of town

the fan base is getting impatient!!

I just don't see us taking 4 cbs,this class just doesn't have the numbers to afford it.We have one of the most experienced teams in coll football.We will be losing most of it after the season.We'll be extremely young in 22 and Diaz will like to add 4 or 5 experienced portal kids to mix in.
Yeah but if u got 4 studs who wants in u have to take em the way we’ve been struggling to land CBs

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was looking at IU's early class commits and they got a real nice Pompano prospect that has offers from big time SEC programs (Mullen) and another kid from American Heritage with some good offers as well. We need get these **** Yankees outta Florida.

WVU...Indiana... yeah, definitely not the kind of kid Miami needs on roster at this point. Sheesh. Marvin Jones, Earl Little, and past alum gotta be in his ears, because this don’t make any sense. UGA, Bama... okay, but IU and WVU over Miami... that’s just a slap in the face.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why are y'all still worried about this kid? Seriously with the stud CB we have now and the stud that looks like is coming Spells should be a small if not no factor
Agreed. We should definitely not care about a talented kid at a position of need since we have 1 commit at that same position and we’re preeeeetty sure others will pick us. Oh and decommits definitely never happen.

Agreed. We should definitely not care about a talented kid at a position of need since we have 1 commit at that same position and we’re preeeeetty sure others will pick us. Oh and decommits definitely never happen.
Yeah let's stress about the kid who puts us in the same exact position as WVU and Indiana because this CB class will live and die with his decision..... While we pray he doesn't get a UGA offer because that's where he really wants to be.

Advertisement
Back