UM offers 2022 WR Jacolby Spells

Advertisement
To the scared folk let's be real this is Cooney essentially calling out the people who say the staff is down on Spells aka the fanbase. He tagged DVD to establish it's not just him thinking this and why? My guess is Spells either told them he's seeing this and they're trolling the fans back or he's already told them he's trying to commit early and the staff is trolling Wiltfong since " he's always right"
I dont get why staff would troll the fans. seems more like WVU down playing how much we really want him and the Staff reacting to that

Advertisement
Yes, BUT for a South Florida kid there is about 2 reasons you go to WVU over Miami, your grades suck or your Dad or Uncle or Cousin is on staff there.

Quite incorrect. Not trying to be a ****, but you're speaking in generalities for 17 year old kids. There are a multitude of reasons why you'd want to go somewhere else, West Virginia included. As I said, everyone is different. You and I would probably feel the same way about going to West Virginia if we were being recruited by Miami, but neither of us are Jacolby Spells, or any other recruit.

Advertisement
Oh “we feel good about the rest of the board”

I know you do. That’s why Spells said y’all were playing a couple of weeks ago but because some goofy on 247 got 4th hand info he’s right.

Drama Popcorn GIF

Advertisement
Yes, BUT for a South Florida kid there is about 2 reasons you go to WVU over Miami, your grades suck or your Dad or Uncle or Cousin is on staff there.

or a clearer path to playing time or the kid realize said scheme fits him better orrrrr he wanna get away from home or doesn’t have a commitable offer. Guess we won’t know unless he commits and signs with WVU

Seems like Singletary is holding Spells spot hostage? Any particular reason why we don’t take Spells now & if Singletary wants in later, we figure it out?
Because then you need to tell spells he doesn’t have a spot and that hurts feelings with local high schools.

They aren’t down on him, they actually like him a lot. But like I said it really means nothing when you go look at the current cb board. Do you think Spells could commit today ? Looking at the current cb group I don’t see how , unless they're taking four cb.
I’d take 4, we need to restock the cupboards and spells is a bit of a project as he’s new to the position.

Advertisement
This

We’re going to lose Stevenson, Ivey, and Blades after this year. Harrell should be a striker and Curtis a WR.

Give me 4 CBs this class. IMO we can skip taking a Striker and RB in this class, and maybe we only take 2 WRs.

Rather load up at CB, since we have a bunch of depth elsewhere now
give me cbs and LBS this class please!

Does that mean it's a really good school or that they'll cheat for him if necessary? I genuinely don't know if the school is really good or something like that
It’s a very good school. Yearly tuition in full is $32K. Basically AH well give the help its students need, especially a stud football player.

Also it’s not difficult to qualifiy for Division I athletics, the required GPA for core classes is a 2.3 cumulative.

We've seen this before (Mike Harley). It's June. My bet, come December, when other schools start calling and it gets cold in the northern states, we'll see a renewed interest in the home town team.

Either way, in T-Rob I trust. I'm not going to sit here and act like I've put multiple dudes in the league. He knows what he's doing!

Advertisement
Back