UM offers 2022 WR Jacolby Spells

Advertisement

To the scared folk let's be real this is Cooney essentially calling out the people who say the staff is down on Spells aka the fanbase. He tagged DVD to establish it's not just him thinking this and why? My guess is Spells either told them he's seeing this and they're trolling the fans back or he's already told them he's trying to commit early and the staff is trolling Wiltfong since " he's always right"

They’re probably hiding Antonio Crawford from Spells😂😂😂. No way in **** he chooses wvu. Would be like showing up at a dealership with a choice of any free car and driving off in a focus instead of a Shelby Mustang. All for drama. Unless he can’t academically qualify here, but why would pop conney tweet that then?

Advertisement
That tweet really pushes the envelope on NCAA rules that prevent coaches from talking publicly about recruits.
We should drop the program for sure. ESPN is going to be all over it.

Jokes aside, Fegans loved the visit here, Rogers appears to be in, Graves is gonna commit soon and the staff is after Singletary like ****. This CB class could be something special.

To the scared folk let's be real this is Cooney essentially calling out the people who say the staff is down on Spells aka the fanbase. He tagged DVD to establish it's not just him thinking this and why? My guess is Spells either told them he's seeing this and they're trolling the fans back or he's already told them he's trying to commit early and the staff is trolling Wiltfong since " he's always right"
They aren’t down on him, they actually like him a lot. But like I said it really means nothing when you go look at the current cb board. Do you think Spells could commit today ? Looking at the current cb group I don’t see how , unless they're taking four cb.

They aren’t down on him, they actually like him a lot. But like I said it really means nothing when you go look at the current cb board. Do you think Spells could commit today ? Looking at the current cb group I don’t see how , unless they're taking four cb.
This is the problem. How many times have we let good local players go only to be "a hat at the table" for a big name?

Maybe things will be different with T-Rob but I've seen this story far too many times.

4 is certainly possible if they dont think clark or curtis will work out at cb

Advertisement
We’ve recruited 3 CBs in 2 years with 1 having a chance to move to offense (Curtis). Lock in 3 and swing for the fences for a possible 4th. The way the game is played today youre going to need as many good CBs as possible.
I don’t care either way , I’ve been *****ing about cb depth for awhile now so if it means we could the two highly rated kids, Graves and Spells I’m down.

Advertisement
I’d lock up Spells, Khamauri and Graves as our 3 and swing for singletary as the 4th if he wants in.

This

We’re going to lose Stevenson, Ivey, and Blades after this year. Harrell should be a striker and Curtis a WR.

Give me 4 CBs this class. IMO we can skip taking a Striker and RB in this class, and maybe we only take 2 WRs.

Rather load up at CB, since we have a bunch of depth elsewhere now

Advertisement
Oh I know they aren't down on him at all ijs for the people who were saying that they are because there's no way they haven't heard some fans doubting it now

We’ve recruited 3 CBs in 2 years with 1 having a chance to move to offense (Curtis). Lock in 3 and swing for the fences for a possible 4th. The way the game is played today youre going to need as many good CBs as possible.
Seems like we may only want three high school corners because of this, but are specifically saving one IC for a transfer CB to break up the years on the depth chart and make sure we have some experience.

Cooney brings nothing to the canes but twitter skills

Advertisement
Back