UM offers 2022 WR Jacolby Spells

Advertisement
Not going to sift through the last 10 pages...So is this kid just a weirdo? I mean we finally break through at AH with JWill last year, we hire T-Rob and this kid still going to go to some bum *** program in a **** town. Is he just a weird kid to begin with? Is he real tight with Lathan? WVU hire an ace sofa connec on the staff?

Advertisement
Not going to sift through the last 10 pages...So is this kid just a weirdo? I mean we finally break through at AH with JWill last year, we hire T-Rob and this kid still going to go to some bum *** program in a **** town. Is he just a weird kid to begin with? Is he real tight with Lathan? WVU hire an ace sofa connec on the staff?
or we did not give him the green light on his last visit and he saw the writing on the wall.

There’s a better chance of @Paranos hooking up with an anorexic chick than Spells willingly choosing WVU over us. No f’ing way he picks them over T-Rob.

Two theories: 1) he’s throwing wiltfong and them off the UM scent with WVU BS and will commit to us as a surprise OR 2) staff feels great about Rogers, Graves, etc. And isn’t giving Spells the green light at this time.

I would also say...

Where are all those porsters who cite "recruiting visit high" as a reason why a kid is not coming to Miami? They go silent at the possibility that Spells has a "recruiting visit high" at WVU.

And I'm not saying he comes to UM, I'm just pointing out that the mopes like to throw cold water when a kid loves his Miami visit, but don't do the same for ANY OTHER SCHOOL.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Blades is gone. he said it himself last year before before covid and getting sick.
This might be Mannys biggest recruit come offseason. Convincing him to stay one more year and be the man at CB and solidify himself as a Day 2-3 draft pick. The way T-Rob is drooling over Ivey..I cant see where AB Jr is going to get enough reps to take a starting spot from TS or DJ. And Couch is right there too at the Nickel spot.

Advertisement
This might be Mannys biggest recruit come offseason. Convincing him to stay one more year and be the man at CB and solidify himself as a Day 2-3 draft pick. The way T-Rob is drooling over Ivey..I cant see where AB Jr is going to get enough reps to take a starting spot from TS or DJ. And Couch is right there too at the Nickel spot.
This depends on how Dunson progresses,if he jumps Blades on depth chart,does he come back as the 3rd cb to Couch and Dunson.

we all know Ivey won't start over blades. unless ivey turns it on blades is our best CB

JaCorey Hammet decommitted from Miami to go to WVU. It happens. Spells looks the part and I’d like to have in the class, but if he does commit to WVU, I’m glad that he’s choosing to commit early so that Miami could really bring the heat on Singletary and ***on. We have Rogers and Graves locked in.
He had no choice

Advertisement
Back