UM offers 2022 WR Jacolby Spells

Who exactly are we losing other than Bolden? Our 2 oldest CBs are juniors.

Stevenson is 1 and done.

0% chance both Ivey and Blades come back for a 5th year. We will lose one of them, minimum. So even if 1 of them returns, we will lose them plus Couch after the following year. Bottomline is, we are signing more than 2 CBs and I’ll bet anything on that.

Advertisement
As long as T-Rob can keep sending first round cornerbacks to the league by developing them.. and they perform lights out during the season... I'm all good on who we recruit that wants to be here 3️⃣0️⃣5️⃣🙌🏾🔥🔥

I read this **** as soon as he started singing “country roads take me home”. I told y’all last week that even though he’s a talented kid he’s a 2 year project at CB. He was a WR last year and I don’t give af about those ****** paddy cake camps they participate in. It’s been absolutely obvious that they want more length which spells doesn’t have. Khamauri who’s the same size is a longer kid and don’t get me started with Graves. ***ans is also longer and better and we literally might luck into getting him as well. Btw who even said we’re taking 3 CBS anyways? Numbers are real tight this year.
I agree but no shot at ***ans my man bama will lock him up soon enough

Advertisement
He doesn’t talk to people, he knows people.
Hey, whenever you feel like talking **** about me, make sure to call me daddy because I own your *** and live in your head rent free.

How about you lecture me about how we’re miles better than Okie St or UNC again? Or maybe one of the other bazillion times you thought you were smarter than me.

Advertisement
Stevenson is 1 and done.

0% chance both Ivey and Blades come back for a 5th year. We will lose one of them, minimum. So even if 1 of them returns, we will lose them plus Couch after the following year. Bottomline is, we are signing more than 2 CBs and I’ll bet anything on that.
All this is are opinions. Ivey and Blades haven done nothing to leave early. Stevenson is going to be in his first full year playing CB. The only one in the DB unit that’s for sure leaving is Bolden.

Hey, whenever you feel like talking **** about me, make sure to call me daddy because I own your *** and live in your head rent free.

How about you lecture me about how we’re miles better than Okie St or UNC again? Or maybe one of the other bazillion times you thought you were smarter than me.

The fact you’re this annoyed already proves I’m smarter than you.

You’re a child.

The discussion is about corners, @htownkidd says he thinks we take 3 corners, and your rebuttal is making a point about a kid who doesn’t play corner.

And I’m the one who’s too stupid 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
It doesn’t mater what if he’s taking about CBs. I asked who’s leaving other than Bolden because our oldest CBs are juniors. Meaning who out of the ENTIRE UNIT is leaving. Not my fault your head is filled with hot gas you douche.

Advertisement
The fact you’re this annoyed already proves I’m smarter than you.

You’re a child.
“You’re a child waaaaaaaaaa!!”

is that all you got? Not “Hey man, you were right about everything last year and I was a **** to you. Sorry bro.” You’re pathetic.

Advertisement
Jesus ******* Christ……
What? Because you realized you’re ******* idiot?

You know what I love about you? How you talk with some much emphasis and you’re so hard on your idiocial theories about Hurricanes football. I just stay silent when I watch you post now but **** your arrogance makes me want to go find all of your old posts and show you how big of an idiot you are sometimes.

Advertisement
Back