UM offers 2022 WR Jacolby Spells

I got dumb comments on the post but are we really going to even have 5 commits by the Bama game? If we aren’t getting any off these visits then these kids might as well wait to see how teams look mid season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Spells must be further down the board than some here think.

Singletary
Rogers
***ans
Graves
Cull
Spells/Henderson?

I’m working under the premise we are taking 3 CB’s.
It was mentioned here that one of his coaches said miami was playing,you could be right we have others ahead of him.With his size and speed and the way teams come to south florida for cbs it's WV and Syracuse we're going against.

Advertisement
Will be fun watching all the people who said losing Little didn’t matter because we are getting the better AH CB prospect now say that Spells isn’t even really that big of a loss.

Hopefully we can change the kids mind though, can’t be conceding high priority kids to ******* WVU.
I definitely liked spell a lot and it’s a big miss. If he’s a priority like we all think he is to this staff and he picks WVU Willingly then thats a big miss imo...I just think there’s no way in **** that happens.. for west ******* Virginia

Most of those cbs on that list have much better offers and bigger programs chasing them than WV and Syracuse.

Eh, if we are prioritizing the #1 DB in the state committed to a perennial playoff contender over a local talent like Spells, then we haven’t learned much.

***ans has all of those “offers”, but couldn’t commit to Bama or UGA right now if he wanted to. Spells is a higher priority than a Nickel type that we haven’t even seen and offered months after we offered Spells in Cull. Spells could commit right now, highly doubt either of the Henderson twins could, so to put them on the same level...I’d disagree with. Rogers, Graves? Sure, the rest are just names to justify that foolish argument. Spells is a top CB priority and has been for months. For anyone to imply that this would be us saying no or falling back, is just in denial.

Last edited:
Lol

No way this kid has a green light to commit to Miami and is going to pick West Virginia over TRob and the hometown school that's prioritized him from day 1.

If he does pick WVU then I question where his head is at anyways. Give me someone at that point that wants to be here

He must've moved down on our list

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back