UM offers 2022 WR Jacolby Spells

Advertisement
When it comes to Spells vs Little.....if I'm choosing only one.... Give me the guy who the coaches trust to cover the other teams best wr every game. That would be Spells.

I'm not being a **** here, but I hope for better than either of them on the other teams best receiver. Neither one on those two highlights looks like a shutdown corner. Wonder what they would be like up in press.

I'm not being a **** here, but I hope for better than either of them on the other teams best receiver. Neither one on those two highlights looks like a shutdown corner. Wonder what they would be like up in press.
SPELLS and Little's tape are filled with div 1 wrs...some above 4 star guys as well...this iant tape of guys going against metro pcs workers

Advertisement
SPELLS and Little's tape are filled with div 1 wrs...some above 4 star guys as well...this iant tape of guys going against metro pcs workers

They still don't look shutdown one bit. Spells has better highlights, but that's about it. Not a lot of defended balls on either, more just tackling in space which is great, but I want more. I'm greedy and neither would sniff the field on our good teams. Maybe they develop, but they've got a long way to go.

He’s like Hurns to me, albeit less talented. He’s clearly gotten better every year and at least gives the appearance he works his *** off.

So true; I was very adamant about Mike being apart of our squad.

Now in fairness, Harley was very pedestrian, including the 1st 5 games of last season. He had the dropsies, and just didn’t work. But then came that UVA game & Brody turned into our most dependable game breaker. Here’s hoping he ascends even further & not rest on his laurels.

Spells seems like one of those local guys you spend 20 years lamenting you missed. We need to go balls to the walls on him.

Advertisement
So true; I was very adamant about Mike being apart of our squad.

Now in fairness, Harley was very pedestrian, including the 1st 5 games of last season. He had the dropsies, and just didn’t work. But then came that UVA game & Brody turned into our most dependable game breaker. Here’s hoping he ascends even further & not rest on his laurels.
Seems like he’s putting in major work this offseason. Hopefully he has a big year and plays his way into a day 3 draft pick.

Happy we got this this commitment
Lionel Ritchie What GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back