UM offers 2022 WR Jacolby Spells

Advertisement
You said our history, now you want to pick and choose which history to make your point. History means history, saying other wise is idiotic.
Next time be specific about what period of our history.
You sound ridiculous, mane. Everyone here other than your dumb *** understands my comment. The idea that the last two decades are somehow an obscure part of our ‘history’ is too weird to even discuss. In case you’re too young to know, btw., we’ve now sucked for as long or longer than we were even good. ‘83-‘01 was the run (and included some bad years in the ‘90s because of NCAA sanctions). We’re now heading into ‘21 and have zero expectations of playing for a title in Jan. ‘22. So maybe quit acting like a dork over this idiotic effort at a ‘history’ lesson and stop trying to win dumb battles on message boards.

Last edited:
Advertisement
You sound ridiculous, mane. Everyone here other than your dumb *** understands my comment. The idea that the last two decades are somehow an obscure part of our ‘history’ is too weird to even discuss. In case you’re too young to know, btw., we’ve now sucked for as long or longer than we were even good. ‘83-‘01 was the run (and included some bad years in the ‘90s because of NCAA sanctions). We’re now heading into ‘21 and have zero expectations of playing for a title in Jan. ‘22. So maybe quit acting like a dork over this idiotic effort at a ‘history’ lesson and stop trying to win dumb battles on message boards.

You got me beat on the dumb battles part.
As for expectations, this is the U, expectations are always high.
15-0

Puertoricane is right about the meaning of history but we all know what u meant he's just being a dik and has the "I want to always be right" personality. Don't even go back n forth it's useless at this point

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I talked to one of my friends that's on the heritage staff and he say miami playing games.
Multiple coaches and different staffs over the past 10 years have done everything they can to establish relationships with everyone at sta and AH. We’ve gone after plenty of players on those squads even the ones that didn’t pick up the phone.
Nobody played any games with Sony, Ingraham, tc, ps2, etc etc...

If anybody is guilty of “playing games” it’s definitely not our coaches.
We want 2 db’s from that school and have trob who everyone knows can recruit and has relationships with the coaches on that staff.

And we definitely want Fletcher, Fleming and Innis for the next cycle.

There is a reason why many posters feel suspect about any player from those schools or any player that transfers there.

Advertisement
Back