UM offers 2022 WR Jacolby Spells

Advertisement
Land this kid and trob will turn him into a stud. Land maybe two more guys who can play semi early tho because tyrique is gone and couch blades and Ivey are all older and can(should not) leave

Great interview with Spells and his mom. He talks recruiting, player development, and junior season.

Go Canes

I wanna sign him for the simple fact he got on SAUCONY'S and im bias to the Bahamian descent kids. (Mom said her dad was Bahamian and she was born in the Virgin Islands)

But from this video he has the attitude i like and his mom seems grounded....DVD keep applying pressure. Low 4.5 40 sub 11 100m and good size at 5'11-6'0 with weight growth potential...add to it having to guard Romello Brinson one on one and doing a good job with that..Locally he is my guy. Stamp me for liking him more than Earl Little (ill take lil earl to but..). I was saying that in December though

Last edited:
Advertisement
I wanna sign him for the simple fact he got on SAUCONY'S and im bias to the Bahamian descent kids. (Mom said her dad was Bahamian and she was born in the Virgin Islands)

But from this video he has the attitude i like and his mom seems grounded....DVD keep applying pressure. Low 4.5 40 sub 11 100m and good size at 5'11-6'0 with weight growth potential...add to it having to guard Romello Brinson one on one and doing a good job with that..Locally he is my guy. Stamp me for liking him more than Earl Little (ill take lil earl to but..). I was saying that in December though
Gimme alllllll da Bahamians boi!

He going toe to toe with Mario Cristobal for that 1
1617573343141.jpeg

Live action shot of Mario in game coaching

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back