UM offers WR Evan Stewart

REAL SPILL if that’s true. It’s time to send a few goons. Not to do physical damage, but give a stern warning. That funneling out top talent away from the home team. For your personal benefit is DEAD. This is a new regime and he comes here with a track record of winning 2 POWER 5 CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS. In order for him to do the same here and be on an equal competitive playing field. With the other so called BLUE BLOODS our top guys need to satay home. You MF’ERS need to get on this train as well. Or you will lose access to our children.

Probably easier said than done, but something needs to transpire.
I think Mario addressed the situation last summer. Shouldn't have issues moving forward.

I could give an analogy to it. Remember when Harbaugh wanted set up satellite camps in SEC territory? That's kind of what Ohio State is/was rumored as doing. Back channel funding 7 v 7 team(s) in SF providing a feeder system to their program.

Last edited:
Advertisement
it’s never a good sign when these HS recruits weren’t even born when 99% of the guys op mentioned played at UM. **** their Parents might not have been born yet.
Bro I wasn't even alive to see half those guys in college. 😂

it’s never a good sign when these HS recruits weren’t even born when 99% of the guys op mentioned played at UM. **** their Parents might not have been born yet.

Instead of bashing the program constantly, maybe you could take a quiet moment & consider that:

1) The Admin has made a major commitment to returning the football program back to prominence;

2) We have a HC who loves his Alma mater & works tirelessly (18-20 hrs per day) to bring in impact players & is unquestionably succeeding in that aspect (which sets the stage for a much brighter future);

3) We have a WR coach in Kevin Beard who also loves his alma mater, crushed it in recruiting WRs this year & really impressed with his development of Jacolby, X and Brashard. He also knows what it takes to be a champion having played & trained with Andre Johnson & other members of the greatest CFB team of all time; and

4) There are well over 100 good people at the University (and many more who are not employees) who work tirelessly every day to return this program to prominence; and

5) Recruits & current players read these boards & your mopery does nothing but harm.

Maybe you could stop to consider once in a while that your negativity only hinders the efforts of so many good people working super hard to make UM football great again.

Advertisement
But don't worry... this is the right place for nostalgia...

I was referring to the

“However, Florida State might be the one with an opportunity to lay out a blueprint for Stewart thanks to Keon Coleman.

“I think what Mike Norvell and Florida State has built is something that a lot of players have respect for,” Nakos said. “I think that Tallahassee could be the kind of place where Evan goes in and kind of meshes with the culture and stuff. And then find some success on the field and goes the Keon Coleman-mold, per se.””

Part of the article
I wish they’d stop with this narrative …outside of touchdowns he had better stats at Michigan st as a younger player …and before they claim double teams , he definitely had more talent around him at FSU than MSU…they didn’t develop sht

Advertisement
Instead of bashing the program constantly, maybe you could take a quiet moment & consider that:

1) The Admin has made a major commitment to returning the football program back to prominence;

2) We have a HC who loves his Alma mater & works tirelessly (18-20 hrs per day) to bring in impact players & is unquestionably succeeding in that aspect (which sets the stage for a much brighter future);

3) We have a WR coach in Kevin Beard who also loves his alma mater, crushed it in recruiting WRs this year & really impressed with his development of Jacolby, X and Brashard. He also knows what it takes to be a champion having played & trained with Andre Johnson & other members of the greatest CFB team of all time; and

4) There are well over 100 good people at the University (and many more who are not employees) who work tirelessly every day to return this program to prominence; and

5) Recruits & current players read these boards & your mopery does nothing but harm.

Maybe you could stop to consider once in a while that your negativity only hinders the efforts of so many good people working super hard to make UM football great again.

You asked for facts and I gave you facts, got mad about the truth. You don’t think Shannon loved Miami, or Diaz? Plenty of good people worked at the school the past decade., but still couldn’t recruit for **** at that position.

I know Mario is changing things that’s why I donate a good amount of my money to canes connection and the money to support this site, unlike you.

Mental.......
Leaving Lebron James GIF

Advertisement
Mario has all of these media insiders by the balls. Folks like Gaby dont report on stuff unless Mario and staff approve it first.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back