UM offers 2022 LB Devon Jackson

Advertisement
What juniors in your area you got to forward to our coaches..that you think will break out update us with that to @CANEMC

4-Star ranking from 247...

1629316781411.png

Advertisement
Whoever told him to play LB in JV set him up for failure.....he should be playing WR/DB

Sounds like he playing DE for his HS team.

"I was looking forward to watching Jackson get work at linebacker, but I still have questions about him based on what we saw today. Jackson is a defensive end in high school, but he’s barely over 6-1 and not much over 200 pounds, and he doesn’t have the kind of frame that will allow him to carry 230+ pounds, or at least it will be a challenge.

Sounds like he playing DE for his HS team.

"I was looking forward to watching Jackson get work at linebacker, but I still have questions about him based on what we saw today. Jackson is a defensive end in high school, but he’s barely over 6-1 and not much over 200 pounds, and he doesn’t have the kind of frame that will allow him to carry 230+ pounds, or at least it will be a challenge.

Only thing i like is the speed.

Kid likely is Carl Walker Jr.

Not a Miami caliber LB. He does have speed, but not a dog and didn't show enough against top competition. Has a hard time getting off blocks and his track speed didn't translate into football speed. At times he disappeared and others he was on the sideline cramping supposedly. We beat them 58-14, and it should've been worse (1st game penalties/mistakes).

Advertisement
Not a Miami caliber LB. He does have speed, but not a dog and didn't show enough against top competition. Has a hard time getting off blocks and his track speed didn't translate into football speed. At times he disappeared and others he was on the sideline cramping supposedly. We beat them 58-14, and it should've been worse (1st game penalties/mistakes).
This is what i been waiting on.

Goes with what i seen on the film as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back