UM offers 2022 LB Devon Jackson

I think two is likely unless Jackson wants in with WB.

Imo you don’t turn away Jackson if he wants in and take three. I know they’re wanting to keep spots around 20 but If really good players want in after a good season you might have to back off that. Even though the portal will be needed. Tough decisions to be made if we win.
I think it’s the dumbest thing in the world to pass on Allen. He has the frame, the talent, can play in the middle, cover. Far and away better than Devon Jackson. Him, Medlock with Wes would be a GREAT lb Haul.

Coaches need to stop being cute at LB.

Advertisement
Would like to see him in this class mostly for the positive momentum in LB recruiting.

Other than the track speed it’s hard to get too excited about this one. When I watch his film I don’t see a UM starting LB (nostalgic, I know), I see Matthew Slater lol

Advertisement
Would like to see him in this class mostly for the positive momentum in LB recruiting.

Other than the track speed it’s hard to get too excited about this one. When I watch his film I don’t see a UM starting LB (nostalgic, I know), I see Matthew Slater lol
You watch your mouth when you talk about the best ST gunner in the last 2 decades!

You watch your mouth when you talk about the best ST gunner in the last 2 decades!
I'm a huge Slater fan lol

I guess that was my was of saying the only really impressive plays on this kid's film are on kickoff coverage lol. His recovery speed after he gets himself out of postion is also above average

Advertisement
o yea forgot about that

So WB & Medlock could be the full LB class
Yup. If it’s just those two then I guarantee we look at the portal for a freshman or sophomore in the portal. We are probably going to lose one or two guys when they are low on the depth chart.

This kid doesn’t seem to get it. It is not just about balling but also the marketing play of it all. That’s where many of these schools are looking lame on the recruiting trail with their edits. How is their game going to look once you are playing there? The marketing like this, combined with the play on the field should result in the greatest NLI $. And hype leading into the draft too. We have a top product for producing money and we haven’t been relevant in how long? Imagine if we had Bama’s record to date over the last decade. We would be pumping out the cash for these kids to earn. One can only hope others see the same thing and we get there sooner rather than later.

Advertisement
Advertisement
LB who can't stand the cold doesn't really scream "tough enough" to me.
Don't get me wrong, I don't like that cold **** either. But then again, I'm not trying to make a living violently colliding with grown men.
There is a difference in LIVING in the cold and playing a football game in the cold.

Advertisement
Back