UM offers 2022 LB Devon Jackson

Advertisement
Nothing. People panicking again about maybe not landing Jackson as if he would make or break our class.
I was joking, look at the auto-correct in your post.
👇
0043D1AE-6248-455B-9D44-F9BE84C6CAD5.jpeg

Not surprised bigger schools have jumped in the boat. Always felt odd it was immediately down to ASU and us. Also, I'm not exactly sure how the dead period works but I don't think coaches can reach out to kids, I think the kids can only reach out to them. But I could be wrong. Just continue to recruit him and see how the chips fall.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Only South Florida kids are allowed to have their feathers ruffled by lack of Miami Love. Texas kids need to take their anger out on aTm and UT.
Lol he’s a pretty funny little dude. A “get out of your feelings” text will get the job done. He’s not overly emotional he’s actually pretty rational. Wesley aside he didn’t think those other guys were just sure fire better than him so it was a matter of pride is all

Advertisement
Lol he’s a pretty funny little dude. A “get out of your feelings” text will get the job done. He’s not overly emotional he’s actually pretty rational. Wesley aside he didn’t think those other guys were just sure fire better than him so it was a matter of pride is all
You talking about medlock?

Advertisement
You would know better than me, who’s better than who. That actually requires football knowledge. I’m just here to make gif jokes at the expense of @brock, @Go Canes!! and random others, mock the gaytor, kill trolls and deal with mean poRsters.

You would know better than me, who’s better than who. That actually requires football knowledge. I’m just here to make gif jokes, mock the gaytor, kill trolls and deal with mean poRsters.
All opinion but Wesley and Tolan are a wash . Medlock comes after for me then Jackson. Jackson’s traits push him up quite a bit though

Advertisement
Back