UM offers 2022 LB Devon Jackson

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Even if that was true, you don’t go a week without talking to a kid that you desperately need because you have struck out on everyone else ...
Did the kid say there was no contact from Miami's side or that he just hasn't talked to them?

Even if that was true, you don’t go a week without talking to a kid that you desperately need because you have struck out on everyone else ...
Maybe,........ The kid took a break to decide on his own. He seems impressionable if ASU of all schools got him almost scared to take another visit. Plus even if somehow Patke didn't hit him up other coaches would've

Maybe,........ The kid took a break to decide on his own. He seems impressionable if ASU of all schools got him almost scared to take another visit. Plus even if somehow Patke didn't hit him up other coaches would've

Kid said he has not spoke with Cane coaches in a week, so nah...

Advertisement
Kid said he has not spoke with Cane coaches in a week, so nah...
Yeah....,. He also said after the visit he had a lot to think about and he didn't know what he would do or when to make a decision so it's plausible he asked to be left alone to decide with family. I'm just guessing like everybody else it's just weird how nobody thinks this was his choice

Advertisement
Apparently we stopped talking to the kid and he is no longer considering us. This is according to an update on OU’s board from today.

“Well, fortunately for OU, it seems as though Jackson's field is even narrower than most realize. Earlier this year, Jackson released a top five that included Notre Dame, Texas A&M and Miami in addition to the Sooners and Sun Devils. However, communication with Miami has dropped off, and Jackson told me that he is no longer considering the Hurricanes.”
from March. So this is now the second time communication has dropped off.

this occurrence is one of the reasons I thought tolan was a big loss. If Jackson needed multiple sub 11 100m’s or another push from Justice to regain the staff’s attention, how high are they on him? Now, it’s the second drop off.

people saying - well maybe this happened or that happened. Devon publicly declared he would commit in July. Ask yourself…Why would the Miami staff, after bringing xyz player on an ov in the last weekend of June, suddenly drop off communication with a player who is deciding to commit soon?

Kind of strange. If shemar or Kelly or bissainthe or fegans publicly said they were committing in a month, would manny go a full week without talking to them?

Don't start freaking out...yall did the same thing with Earl Little Jr....we have no idea what's really going on here..
Speaking for myself, it’s not about freaking out. It’s more, if the staff isn’t putting their chips in on Jackson, who are they putting their chips in on?

in this thread I’ve said I don’t think Jackson will become a starter in his first two years, if he came to Miami. I think he could be a day 1 special teams player which isn’t anything to scoff at. Non-instant impact lb with good athleticism & iq

from March. So this is now the second time communication has dropped off.

this occurrence is one of the reasons I thought tolan was a big loss. If Jackson needed multiple sub 11 100m’s or another push from Justice to regain the staff’s attention, how high are they on him? Now, it’s the second drop off.

people saying - well maybe this happened or that happened. Devon publicly declared he would commit in July. Ask yourself…Why would the Miami staff, after bringing xyz player on an ov in the last weekend of June, suddenly drop off communication with a player who is deciding to commit soon?

Kind of strange. If shemar or Kelly or bissainthe or fegans publicly said they were committing in a month, would manny go a full week without talking to them?
But when he left Miami after his OV, he said he needed to think it over. He told one of the recruiting reporters he didn't know how long that would take . maybe a week or two, maybe longer.

It is hard to really know what is going on here. I suspect Gaby at 247 will reach out to him now that Rivals has this interview . We'll see what Jackson says to him.

Advertisement
Back