UM offers 2022 LB Devon Jackson

Advertisement
Its a clear cut for me of bags or something being illegal in the recruitment for me
I told people back then, there is no way they keep that class, they had more out of state players than in-state players. Everyone knew what was going on.

I hate the Hippocrates in the NCAA. The top teams cheat all day ever day and then when they get caught they receive a slap on the wrist or nothing. What Coach O did at LSU, he should be fired. They long dyck ASU to prove a point because ASU isn’t a top pedigree school.
Cosmospossibleworlds GIF by cosmosontv

Advertisement
doesnt matter Arizona STate is still gtting commitments...and Jackson appeared excited by those commitments as recently as this week.

Someone better tell the recruits whats going on over there because its out of sight out of mind for them.

Also yall should always question some random out of the area college getting early commitments from South florida higher level players.

Like if u see a kid early commit to an Ole Miss, Arizona State, South carolina type fairly early ...something is up
And then these kids sign and start asking out of LOI. Kid should have a talk with Cody Brown.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Its a clear cut for me of bags or something being illegal in the recruitment for me

huh? Iirc, ASU violations are reportedly hosting kids on campus during the supposed dead period. That’s all we’re talking about here? Hardly an Albert means smoking gun crootin violation.

huh? Iirc, ASU violations are reportedly hosting kids on campus during the supposed dead period. That’s all we’re talking about here? Hardly an Albert means smoking gun crootin violation.
Not bags but they were also using their star QBs mom as some sort of travel secretary to book flights for unofficial visits with the use of a credit card associated with the program

Advertisement

Friend, it's not about the infraction. It's about the ncaa getting its *** handed to it in court and everyone knowing that means they are going to make an example out of some school to prove it is still needed for rules enforcement. ASU didn't do 1/10th the stuff that SEC schools do, but they are going to get decimated.

Last edited:
Again....when have you seen Arizona State of all schools be in play and land early verbals from south florida kids....do with that as you wish.

If you think they were hosting kids on campus during a panderama and the dead period...i would have to think they were giving kids the Benihana Miso Soup like Nevin Shapiro as well

Lol they were flying kids out from out of state on unofficials during the pandemic. Like it or not these are major violations

Jackson told Rivals that he was planning on announcing soon after he took all his visits this month but he may need a little more time to think about everything. He said he was impressed with the competition at Paradise and noted that the Miami alumni all stressed that if you want to be great you have to compete.

Is this good for the Canes? IDK. Could be that he had such a great visit he now has to rethink. could be he is going to wait and see what happens with ASU. He flat out said that Miami and ASU are his top two.

Advertisement
Back