UM offers 2022 LB Devon Jackson

Advertisement
Advertisement
I love Scottsdale/Tempe and want good ole Herm to thrive but yeah they gotta bleed this one out. Sorry ‘bout it.
Definitely one of the more underrated cities to visit. Love it there as well. If they had a beach nearby I would buy a retirement condo there or something. That said, I want Jackson bad so F them. Lol.

Is that all they did? Allow visits during covid?

I find it crazy this is what the ncaa wants to crack down on lol. Punish them sure, but SEC should be punished way worse for the **** they do.
I agree. The problem for ASU is timing. As was stated earlier, the NCAA will be in a surly mood after getting face palmed by SCOTUS. Their house of cards is beginning to crumble and good ol Herm just volunteered ASU to be their perverbial piñata. Couple that with the need to prove to the world that the NCAA actually cares about player safety...Oh boy!
The only thing that would have been sweeter for the NCAA is if it was UM!

To be fair….when the Spring Game was played I think T-Rob had been on campus only a couple of weeks. Aristide too. So old habits gotta be coached out. I get it.

But T-Rob gotta teach his safeties to play man coverage….you gotta in today’s game even if you’re a safety and it begins with having good eyes. I’m sure he will, but didn’t see it in the Spring Game anyway
Patke should help. I have defended Patke in prior posts because despite questionable recruiting ability, he has shown the ability to develop players (namely the striker position). I am hopeful we will see improvement from the inside linebackers much like we saw with the striker position.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Is that all they did? Allow visits during covid?

I find it crazy this is what the ncaa wants to crack down on lol. Punish them sure, but SEC should be punished way worse for the **** they do.
Agree with you 💯 but you know how this goes:

Pac-10 -
make it rain yes GIF by RJFilmSchool

SEC -

200.gif

Advertisement
I'm sure he has some kind of perspective on this. Wasn't he one of the coaches who was pushed out for not being "with the program"?

He was reportedly fired per Herm Edwards because the offense wasn't scoring enough. Per Likens, offense wasn't productive because he was dealing with two freshmen QBs and injuries on the oline which were down to several freshmen starting. Likens was quoted as saying he was disappointed but he respected Edwards, but who knows. If ASU is under investigation, we can assume Likens was contacted by the NCaA...no?

doesnt matter Arizona STate is still gtting commitments...and Jackson appeared excited by those commitments as recently as this week.

Someone better tell the recruits whats going on over there because its out of sight out of mind for them.

Also yall should always question some random out of the area college getting early commitments from South florida higher level players.

Like if u see a kid early commit to an Ole Miss, Arizona State, South carolina type fairly early ...something is up

Advertisement
NCAA will make an example out of ASU, especially after losing in court earlier this week, they need to flex their muscles. Oh and, also because they’re not in the $EC.

Talked to one of my boys today. He said his colleague’s son is Dionte Thornton. He just committed to Boise St a couple weeks ago after finding out the bull chit going on at ASU. Apparently, u may be right. NCAA may just flex hard on ASU from what I understand.

Talked to one of my boys today. He said his colleague’s son is Dionte Thornton. He just committed to Boise St a couple weeks ago after finding out the bull chit going on at ASU. Apparently, u may be right. NCAA may just flex hard on ASU from what I understand.

Not that I care about ASU…but I care about fairness. I’m so sick of this bull****.

doesnt matter Arizona STate is still gtting commitments...and Jackson appeared excited by those commitments as recently as this week.

Someone better tell the recruits whats going on over there because its out of sight out of mind for them.

Also yall should always question some random out of the area college getting early commitments from South florida higher level players.

Like if u see a kid early commit to an Ole Miss, Arizona State, South carolina type fairly early ...something is up
Like Tennessee last year.

NCAA will make an example out of ASU, especially after losing in court earlier this week, they need to flex their muscles. Oh and, also because they’re not in the $EC.

It might get a lot worse for the ncaa too. They could end up having to retroactively pay athletes BILLIONS (yes with a B) in TV money if they lose a pending antitrust lawsuit (violaters pay triple damages). Nothing more dangerous than a cornered animal. ASU is going to get drawn and quartered.

Advertisement
Back