UM offers 2022 DB Earl Little Jr.

You wouldn’t mind if he “came” & u wouldn’t be in a rush to “grab” him (BIG PAUSE)
Scott Hall Football GIF

Aye yo @gogeta4 hit the button
@PIPO lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Earl would start here at slot or nickle or free safety. I swear we think we’re letting some kid go to fsu it burns us why let a good player who’s a legacy walk into our rivals locker room to help hurt us you guys gotta stop being mad that these kids aren’t blind and see that we’ve been bad and they think the teams who have been winning will help them get where they wanna go better then us getting beat by some trash nobody school and being the butt or peoples jokes all season.
Because if Miami wants these SoFka kids out of HS we don’t want to be seen as second chance U.

Advertisement
I wonder why a kid playing for Bama now going to start next year wants to leave?? All these kids care about is another payday.
Not only that. If there is a position that Bama has proven to produce and develop, it’s db.
This is a pay day and a guaranteed start at fspoo.

What proof yall got he was gonna play at Bama? Bama fans mad he leaving, where is that? Them man recruit new 5 syars every season and if they good they get in the rotation, some way.
Actually heard today saban was trying to meet again with little to keep him now that their CB1 and 2 are going to the league

I'm starting to believe recruiting kids out of high school is becoming a waste of time. You better off getting them through the transfer portal.

I think if they transfer a second time, they'll have to sit out a year.
Bruh lol what? U would be fired at a big time program day one, your basically Diaz jr

Advertisement
Advertisement
If u remember i wasnt big on him coming out.
Dad, Earl appears to be living his second go at it.

He has some traits, has the 2 years at bama s&c and coaching...i wouldnt mind if he came. But i wouldnt be in a rush to grab him.

I personally think he is a slot/nickel guy....

Fair and balanced.

Advertisement
Back