UM offers 2022 DB Earl Little Jr.

Advertisement
I’m sure if Mario wants him I don’t care who’s on fsu staff his dad could be there I would bet against fsu. We are their dads on the trail and soon on the field as well cause the tide will turn eventually cause of recruiting
Idk man. Well hopefully he's not our 1st or 2nd option. Definitely better talent with more game experience than him out there. But yeah, I won't be UPSET if we get him because we do need the bodies.

Advertisement
Idk man. Well hopefully he's not our 1st or 2nd option. Definitely better talent with more game experience than him out there. But yeah, I won't be UPSET if we get him because we do need the bodies.
We all knew he wasn’t good enough to crack at bama. Never understood this one and why Bama went for him. They could have offered him a piece of paper torn out of a 5 subject notebook with nothing on it and he would have went there. He was enamored with Bama cause of what he saw growing up

Advertisement
@gogeta4 would you take him back? I felt he was overrated based on his high school film. There are a lot of DBs in the portal with P5 film he's up against.

p.s., I remember Earl Little Sr being another one of those social media dads that wants attention. Went back and saw he inserted himself into the Quan Lee recruitment. Called UM fans hypocrites because we didn't want Lee after he committed to us then visited UCF. Drama Dads suck ***.
If u remember i wasnt big on him coming out.
Dad, Earl appears to be living his second go at it.

He has some traits, has the 2 years at bama s&c and coaching...i wouldnt mind if he came. But i wouldnt be in a rush to grab him.

I personally think he is a slot/nickel guy....

Hahahahahhaaaaaaa.

Hardest of hard nos.

I understand wym bro but we gotta hit the button on that one
Shawn Michaels Wrestling GIF by WWE

Ayo! Hit the button

If u remember i wasnt big on him coming out.
Dad, Earl appears to be living his second go at it.

He has some traits, has the 2 years at bama s&c and coaching...i wouldnt mind if he came. But i wouldnt be in a rush to grab him.

I personally think he is a slot/nickel guy....
You wouldn’t mind if he “came” & u wouldn’t be in a rush to “grab” him (BIG PAUSE)
Scott Hall Football GIF

Aye yo @gogeta4 hit the button

Advertisement
Earl would start here at slot or nickle or free safety. I swear we think we’re letting some kid go to fsu it burns us why let a good player who’s a legacy walk into our rivals locker room to help hurt us you guys gotta stop being mad that these kids aren’t blind and see that we’ve been bad and they think the teams who have been winning will help them get where they wanna go better then us getting beat by some trash nobody school and being the butt or peoples jokes all season.

What proof yall got he was gonna play at Bama? Bama fans mad he leaving, where is that? Them man recruit new 5 syars every season and if they good they get in the rotation, some way.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back